RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2006 Collection

I'm currently loged in to my test center and 1193 (0x4A9) is a greenish color. :p
The good about having it scripted as a new class is, that you can easily change its hue at any given reboot or with [global.

CEO

Sorceror
snicker7 said:
oh, whoops, yeah it is 1193, heh.
So heartwood is actually greenish? I know inside of trees and "fresh" logs that haven't dried out are referred to as "green".

Is their picture the wrong color? Wierd... Figures...

CEO

Sorceror
Erica said:
Any Chance you will script this too...
There ya go. HeartWoodChest.cs added to collection. Greenish wooden box, I guess that's it... I noticed the description says "unblessed", are all these items blessed to start? Has anyone on an EA shard seen these or have forked out $12.99 for some pixels? lol

snicker7

Sorceror
I saw a couple when I logged on earlier C, they are blessed except the container, and I think the reg spawner statue, but I didn't see any of those so no confirm on that one.

CEO

Sorceror
snicker7 said:
I saw a couple when I logged on earlier C, they are blessed except the container, and I think the reg spawner statue, but I didn't see any of those so no confirm on that one.
k, thx. I'll redo them as blessed when I finish the statue. That one is blessed, as it's name is 'Blessed Statue". :) I don't know exactly how EA's work, mine is going to do magery and necro regs depending on chars skills, and the min/max amounts based on account age or maybe Item age. So maybe as the statue's age gets older, it gives more regs till a peak/max is hit. That sounds interesting.

wieganka

Sorceror
CEO,

I have a full set of the Spring Collection. If you have any questions about them, PM me, and I'll give you the details.

And no, I didn't pay for them. Someone in game decided to just *give* me a full set cause she had like 200 of em...

CEO

Sorceror
bryant said:
was wondering uf u where gona add the blessed statue
I'm actually about 95% done with it, but RL issues got be sidetracked for abit. My version is going to be a little different too, EAs only gives like 10 on 1 reg a day, I'm going to spread it out, do necro regs and depending on the age of the statue increase the amount too. I'll try and finish it up this weekend if I'm able to finish up some real work that is due.

bryant

Sorceror
awsome

CEO said:
I'm actually about 95% done with it, but RL issues got be sidetracked for abit. My version is going to be a little different too, EAs only gives like 10 on 1 reg a day, I'm going to spread it out, do necro regs and depending on the age of the statue increase the amount too. I'll try and finish it up this weekend if I'm able to finish up some real work that is due.

looking forward to it Z :O

Warlorz

Sorceror
What UO version is required

my topic says it all, all i would like to ask is : What UO version does this package require.. Since most of my players only have UO SE

Jeefa

Wanderer
Warlorz said:
my topic says it all, all i would like to ask is : What UO version does this package require.. Since most of my players only have UO SE
I don't think you need ML for these items, but I could be wrong. My guess would be UO: SE, but I'm not entirely sure.

LadyRhia

Wanderer
I have CEO's items and run local and have not patched all the way up they still work for me. Thus you do not need ML for it to work for you. if that answers your question. *smile*

Never Play Leapfrog with a Unicorn
LadyRhia -AKA- Misty Dain [Owner Unicorn Heaven] -Under heavy construction-

CEO

Sorceror
Well for those things that have new/unique artwork, you would have to have a client that has that in order to see the artwork, otherwise the client will not be able to display it.

CEO

Sorceror
bryant said:
howdy just wondering how the blessed statue was commong along ?;)
Someone already posted another spring collection set. I had no time this weekend, I don't know if the one posted is like EAs, mine certainly wasn't going to be. I'll still do it eventually.

Lord_Shaka

Wanderer
CEO said:
Someone already posted another spring collection set. I had no time this weekend, I don't know if the one posted is like EAs, mine certainly wasn't going to be. I'll still do it eventually.

That is really sad...

I was hoping that u get it done... :(

but.. thanks anyway man...

:)