RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpyUO - a C# UO packet hooker

MalGanis

Sorceror
Try this one:
Code:
4609984D: "5.0.9.1 2D"       41A970 5 1 434850 7 6

But rather than delaing with keys, use Spyuo 2.0 by Arul :)

HellRazor

Knight
arul;638023 said:
Try those ..

Code:
45AD77EE: "5.0.7.2 2D"        41AA8D 5 1 434910 7 6

Anyway, here's an experimental version of SpyUO that heuristically retrieves the locations of sen/rec buffers when the client starts. Sources coming soon.

Don't forget the sources Arul! :) They allow people to learn and to continue the good work!

crova

Sorceror
Hi all :) i have a problem with SpyUO 2 .. when i run the exe i have this error:

System.DllNotFoundException: Impossible to load "findaddr.dll"

Can someone help me? or maybe has someone the source code of this version?

Thnx in advance :D

arul

Sorceror
findaddr.dll is compiled against vc8 runtime, so if you don't have the runtime installed it will throw that error.

As this is a problem for a lot of people, here is a tool that will tell you the recv/sendv buffer locations. It's compiled against standard msvcrt.dll so it should run on any windows machine.

Please note that the last client I tested it with was 6.0.1.6, with every new version of the client it is less probable that the keys will work or even found properly.

Usage: keysfinder.exe client_exe_location here
Example usage: keysfinder.exe c:\uo\client.exe

Sources included in the archive.

Cheers.

Attachments

• keysfinder.rar
    6 KB · Views: 197

crova

Sorceror
arul;699747 said:
findaddr.dll is compiled against vc8 runtime, so if you don't have the runtime installed it will throw that error.

As this is a problem for a lot of people, here is a tool that will tell you the recv/sendv buffer locations. It's compiled against standard msvcrt.dll so it should run on any windows machine.

Please note that the last client I tested it with was 6.0.1.6, with every new version of the client it is less probable that the keys will work or even found properly.

Usage: keysfinder.exe client_exe_location here
Example usage: keysfinder.exe c:\uo\client.exe

Sources included in the archive.

Cheers.

Thnx m8 ;)

thanks it seems to be working:
464AD29D: "6.0.1.3 2D" 41A98D 5 7 434A50 7 6
But it crashes on certain receives for me (output buffer too small):
Code:
System.ArgumentException: Der Ausgabe-Zeichenpuffer zu klein für die verschlüsselten Zeichen. Verschlüsselung von Unicode (UTF-8) in Ausweichposition System.Text.DecoderReplacementFallback.
Parametername: chars
   bei System.Text.Encoding.ThrowCharsOverflow()
   bei System.Text.Encoding.ThrowCharsOverflow(DecoderNLS decoder, Boolean nothingDecoded)
   bei System.Text.UTF8Encoding.GetChars(Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, Char* chars, Int32 charCount, DecoderNLS baseDecoder)
   bei System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, Char* chars, Int32 charCount, Boolean flush)
   bei System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex, Int32 byteCount, Char[] chars, Int32 charIndex, Boolean flush)
   bei System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex, Int32 byteCount, Char[] chars, Int32 charIndex)
   bei System.IO.BinaryReader.InternalReadOneChar()
   bei System.IO.BinaryReader.Read()
   bei System.IO.BinaryReader.PeekChar()
   bei Ultima.StringList..ctor(String language)
   bei SpyUO.Packets.LocalizedList..cctor()

arul

Sorceror
Kamuflaro;699770 said:
Code:
System.ArgumentException: Der Ausgabe-Zeichenpuffer zu klein für die verschlüsselten Zeichen. Verschlüsselung von Unicode (UTF-8) in Ausweichposition System.Text.DecoderReplacementFallback.
   bei System.Text.Encoding.ThrowCharsOverflow(DecoderNLS decoder, Boolean nothingDecoded)
   bei System.Text.UTF8Encoding.GetChars(Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, Char* chars, Int32 charCount, DecoderNLS baseDecoder)
   bei System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, Char* chars, Int32 charCount, Boolean flush)
   bei System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex, Int32 byteCount, Char[] chars, Int32 charIndex, Boolean flush)
   bei System.Text.DecoderNLS.GetChars(Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex, Int32 byteCount, Char[] chars, Int32 charIndex)
Seems that BinaryReader.PeekChar() or text encoder respectively, is somehow bugged when using non-english version of .net framework.

I'll include the fix in my version of UO SDK later this evening.

CEO

Sorceror
Here's the info for latest client, though I think some source code modification is needed to make it work completely.

468e740b: "6.0.1.7 2D" 41A90D 5 7 434A90 7 6

crova

Sorceror
Kamuflaro;699770 said:
Code:

i have the same error ç_ç

AndrewWood

Wanderer
arul;638023 said:
Anyway, here's an experimental version of SpyUO that heuristically retrieves the locations of sen/rec buffers when the client starts. Sources coming soon.

Any hope yet on these sources? I just started coding C# last week but it's pretty simple. I'd be glad to help keep this thing going. I know the WIN API very well and understand asm also.

Either way, don't let the proj die. Great thread and much thanks for the offsets.