RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpyUO - a C# UO packet hooker

MalGanis

Sorceror
This seems to be the right info (it detects some packets), but spyuo is constantly throwing index out of range error at SpyUO.PacketFilter.Filter(TimePacket timePacket) and than crashes after a while :(.

Code:
4579D962: "5.0.7.0 2D"       41A950 5 7 4347D0 7 6

jaynigs

Wanderer
I would guess it was the new encryption, since spyuo is no longer supported, and no source for it anywhere ( as far as i know ), then we will have to hope its updated.

jaynigs

Wanderer
MalGanis said:
This seems to be the right info (it detects some packets), but spyuo is constantly throwing index out of range error at SpyUO.PacketFilter.Filter(TimePacket timePacket) and than crashes after a while :(.

Code:
4579D962: "5.0.7.0 2D"       41A950 5 7 4347D0 7 6

Ok found what was wrong, i took your word for it that the values you posted were correct, they were not..

SpyUo was picking up some packets as you had half of it correct :D - the send length was the wrong value and the buffer was at the wrong location. Hence the out of range exceptions.

Here are the working keys

Code:
4579D962: "5.0.7.0 2D"       41A960 5 1 4347D0 7 6

HellRazor

Knight
I really appreciate all you guys who are continuing to post the new SpyUO keys here. Its nice that we can continue to use this utility because of your efforts. Just wanted to say "thanks"!