RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpyUO - a C# UO packet hooker

Phenos

Wanderer
awakenlands said:
4327B5E0: "5.0.1a 2D" 41A45D 5 7 433820 7 6

this isn't working for me i keep getting errors saying client not defined....
Are you sure you're actually using that client version, and not for example the newer 5.0.1c?

Ravenal

Knight
No before I patched I was at that exact version it wouldn't allow me to do it on either one...

And how do I fond out that kind of data that you post???

So that way I can update myself if I need to keep up with the Patches...

what I mean is how do you get

4327B5E0: "5.0.1a 2D" 41A45D 5 7 433820 7 6

?? for that Version? because I'd like to know so I can update myself to 5.0.1c which I know won't work but before I patched, it didn't work =/

Phenos

Wanderer
awakenlands said:
No before I patched I was at that exact version it wouldn't allow me to do it on either one...
The message you received means that the timestamp of the client didn't correspond to any of the timestamps contained in Clients.cfg.
This operation works fine to my knowledge and that entry was tested, so I'm afraid I can't help you.
awakenlands said:
And how do I fond out that kind of data that you post???
Folko wrote a good tutorial about it. You can find it somewhere on his site http://uo.elitecoder.net/
The tutorial was about UOLog, but the format of client.cfg is the same as SpyUO.

Ravenal

Knight
Thanks :) although found out the newest one works just fine now :)... So It an't that big of a deal I knew I'd get one working eventually LOL..

Furio

Wanderer
Phenos said:
The message you received means that the timestamp of the client didn't correspond to any of the timestamps contained in Clients.cfg.
This operation works fine to my knowledge and that entry was tested, so I'm afraid I can't help you.

The default entry wasn't working for me too. Wrong timestamp; i've found a new one (433044FC) and then SpyUo was able to hook on 5.0.1a 2D.. maybe another/different patch ?

Phenos

Wanderer
Hm, yeah it seems so.
Probably it's just the same client recompiled twice in two different moments.

Anyway I've added your entry to clients.cfg, in case anyone will ever need it.

PS: Nice to see you again Furio :)

Kamron

Knight
I nominate myself to take Pheno's place (for RunUO and its Projects):D. However I do not know much about SpyUO's source, so it will take time for me to review it. Since I use it so much, that is what sparks my interest. I will take a look at my time constraints as well though.

Anyone for some support?

arul

Sorceror
Client.cfg values for 5.0.1j
Code:
43EA6BF3: "5.0.1j 2D"        41A60D 5 7 4338B0 7 6
43EA6CA8: "5.0.1j 3D"        48F1C2 6 5 4A1900 2 6

arul

Sorceror
Client.cfg values for 5.0.2
Code:
444E1AF7: "5.0.2 2D"        41A7DD 5 7 4345A0 7 6
( 3d client sucks and I'm not gonna waste my time on 3d )

pinco

Sorceror
if you can post the 3d for 5.02 too, is very important for many particles and other effects ... thanks :)