RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbucks Newbies!!!

Starbucks Newbies!!!

Okay I am bored off my ass so I figured we should make a dont-be-suprised-if-this-happens list for the Starbucks newbies. Thinks like karma bombs, flaming, adult jokes, Rhexis, Freya etc... ... Joeku's Hott Sister.

So just post what you think new Starbucks people should know before they go posting:

"I can't believe you were so mean, vulgar, random etc.! I totally just reported you!"

-Storm

Alcyone

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
newbs dont belong in starbucks...its for the devout runuo members only
Opinions are like a(*&^*les, everyone has one, and my opinion is newbs and all should be able to enjoy starbucks. Weren't you a newb at one time? From the way it sounds, you still are.

Alcyone

Sorceror
just giving a hard time

oops, sorry, just giving a hard time back. thought it was all in good fun. should have added in the j/k. In time you guys will get my sense of humor.

no sir... we wont... we dont addapt to you... you addapt to us... JOIN US! Join the dark side! We are your... uhh... well I aint gonna be the sorry ass hole who contributed to you.. so we are... uhh... YOUR COUSIN 2x Removed!!!! Bottom line... the darkside has benefit programs... your side.. has... nothing.

-Storm

Alcyone

Sorceror
cookies?

Delete those cookies, I don't adapt....adapter free. *sticks tongue out*
The darkside does sound intriguing, though.