RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbucks Newbies!!!

Draegen

Sorceror
oh what so funny is you where all noobs at one great time way way back before you mom said okay your 18 get your shit and get out of myhouse LOL

funny post by the way karma karma fame

Tannis

Knight
Draegen said:
oh what so funny is you where all noobs at one great time way way back before you mom said okay your 18 get your shit and get out of myhouse LOL

funny post by the way karma karma fame
What?

artxE sretcarahc

dont even try. I gave up a long time ago. Engrish is one language i wil never understand. @bzk, I know. its cuz ya still are.

Joeku

Lord
Search > Advanced Search > Sort Results by: Last Posting Date: in Ascending Order > User Name: bzk90 > Search In Forum(s): Script Support > Search Now

Voila!

bzk90

Lord
Im well aware of what I was like 3 years ago...Please don't make me live through that ever again. I have improved right?

Rhexis

Knight
bzk90 said:
I was never a newb...

-Wishes Iron Maiden's forums were still up- I distinctly remember your name having a bad word in it (nonpurposely) and the filter editting every time your name was posted by someone. I swear I wanted to strangle you & Balmung. Daily.

On topic: Moo. white text omg.

bzk90

Lord
Balmung...the self-Righteous punk

I ran into him on a pvp shard about a year after leaving Iron Maiden and challenged him to a duel...he spammed magic arrow and called me a pker.

I believe my name was Yoshito Nito or something (my Pvper)

Rhexis said:
-Wishes Iron Maiden's forums were still up- I distinctly remember your name having a bad word in it (nonpurposely) and the filter editting every time your name was posted by someone. I swear I wanted to strangle you & Balmung. Daily.

On topic: Moo. white text omg.
To that I say: Neigh.

Rhexis

Knight
Aye, it was the shit in your name that flagged it. Still makes me chuckle.

He annoyed you, my god he paged contantly about crap I couldnt do jackshit to solve. He was the bane of my staffing existence.

Rhexis said:
Aye, it was the shit in your name that flagged it. Still makes me chuckle.

He annoyed you, my god he paged contantly about crap I couldnt do jackshit to solve. He was the bane of my staffing existence.
RunUO needs a squelching just for pages. And also a filter that auto kicks and bans anyone who puts the phrase "make me staff please" in a help request. I swear if Seven doesn't reword what he ment by 'help' on the UOG description I'm puting the shard on lockdown after kicking his ass thru the internet.