RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbucks Newbies!!!

Rhexis

Knight
Oh no...he wasnt that particular brand of annoying. He was one of those obsessive compulsive bug finders, but refused to use our forums. So he would page, and Id tell him to PM it directly to our admin..since thats pretty much the exact thing I myself would be doing. And he would refuse.

Then if the bugs didnt get solved, he would exploit them...because all the other PVPers would exploit them and he'd just be fighting the good fight. I wish I could have banned him. Sooo many times.

And while we did pointedly ignore some of his more idiotic pages...he knew my player character and would constantly PM me when I wasnt staffing. Rarh.

[/rant]

Rhexis said:
Oh no...he wasnt that particular brand of annoying. He was one of those obsessive compulsive bug finders, but refused to use our forums. So he would page, and Id tell him to PM it directly to our admin..since thats pretty much the exact thing I myself would be doing. And he would refuse.

Then if the bugs didnt get solved, he would exploit them...because all the other PVPers would exploit them and he'd just be fighting the good fight. I wish I could have banned him. Sooo many times.

And while we did pointedly ignore some of his more idiotic pages...he knew my player character and would constantly PM me when I wasnt staffing. Rarh.

[/rant]
thats why I hate message systems on UO. Guild and party is all ya need, imo.

Sunshine

Wanderer
I love rugs...what kind? warm and soft or still and cold?.....I like the kind you think your feet melted away when you stand on them...ahhhhhhhhhh

Is there 1 player who runs about and does this bug finding? we had one who drove me insane...pming..paging...ACK

Radwen

Wanderer
I love rugs but hate carpets. I love rugs when they are ruff and you can massage your feet with them by pressing hard down on them. I love rugs when they are fluffy and long so that they come up between your toes and give you a sensational feeling of comfyness. I love rugs when they are short haired and flat, because you can lie down on them and enjoy lying on the floor.

I hate carpets, but I love rugs.

Sunshine

Wanderer
aah so all the opposite of the kind I like...I hate scratchy and rough..I work hard to keep my skin soft.
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]I think it is highly sensitive so..well just so I will leave it at that[/SIZE]

Radwen

Wanderer
Rough rugs are for my feet. I run on rocks each day .. so I got thick skin under there ...

Yes AB, I do hump rugs. I hump them day and night.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Radwen said:
Rough rugs are for my feet. I run on rocks each day .. so I got thick skin under there ...

Yes AB, I do hump rugs. I hump them day and night.

I prefer a nice bottle of warm lotion and a set of strong hands for my feet.....but ya know I tend to be too girly sometimes.. ;)

Radwen

Wanderer
I like a disgusting bottle of bai jio and a nice foot massage in China. Bai jio is cheap ass alcohol thats renouned for its awefull taste. But people by it because its 56% and it's 75 cents for 300ml ... and the massage is 5$ :).

Sunshine

Wanderer
Radwen said:
I like a disgusting bottle of bai jio and a nice foot massage in China. Bai jio is cheap ass alcohol thats renouned for its awefull taste. But people by it because its 56% and it's 75 cents for 300ml ... and the massage is 5$ :).

Ahh well sounds like a cheap thrill...giggles

I like any lotion and my husbands hands....ahhhhh priceless

Radwen

Wanderer
I like lotion on the hands of hot chinese women that wont complain and give me 1 hour straight :).

I'd be happy with a complaining girlfriend though ..... meh, its been like 4 months now and 4 years since I've actually been more then sex friends .. god, time flies by.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Radwen said:
I like lotion on the hands of hot chinese women that wont complain and give me 1 hour straight :).

I'd be happy with a complaining girlfriend though ..... meh, its been like 4 months now and 4 years since I've actually been more then sex friends .. god, time flies by.

what are sex friends?

Radwen

Wanderer
Girls I don't want to go out with because I don't want to invest in a relationship I don't want. But then the girl manipulates my instincts and we end up just having sex from time to time.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Radwen said:
Girls I don't want to go out with because I don't want to invest in a relationship I don't want. But then the girl manipulates my instincts and we end up just having sex from time to time.

ahh ok thanks...

Smacks head...wish I had known there was such a thing like 20 years back lol

Radwen

Wanderer
Meh, I only accept it because .. well I like sex like most people.

But I'd rather a real relationship .. but thats going to be hard for me.

Manu

Knight
Just a suggestion... you MIGHT consider leaving out the "Put on this mask and call me sensei, you baaaad girl!" part if the two of you get into bed the first time. May give her the wrong impression and all...

(if you need that, just call ME!)

Any of you realize how hard it is to find a dominatrix that will actually cook and clean for you? Being lazy and a masochist is not a good combo. I'm destined to be lonely methinks.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Any of you realize how hard it is to find a dominatrix that will actually cook and clean for you? Being lazy and a masochist is not a good combo. I'm destined to be lonely methinks.

a good dominatrix will make you want to clean and you will beg to work all the harder...grins..

not that I know or anything