RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbucks Newbies!!!

Freya

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
whu hu ha? I musta missed somethin.

LOL Oh inside joke from the old shard we had up... Her "hubby" disappeared, and he was quite the asshole... (he really got caught up playing Runescape then WoW and quit UO) Lol.... so it was always joked that she married Satan, then killed him and took his throne after the hubby vanished LOL

Freya said:
LOL Oh inside joke from the old shard we had up... Her "hubby" disappeared, and he was quite the asshole... (he really got caught up playing Runescape then WoW and quit UO) Lol.... so it was always joked that she married Satan, then killed him and took his throne after the hubby vanished LOL
ahhh. well I hope that dun happen to you and me .. or maybe I do.... :confused:

BeneathTheStars said:
You mean...."satan"..is gone?!

LOL Hi jackass! You've been missed around the shard~ ;) Nobody to pick on w/out you there :( NOW GET BACK IN THE CELLAR AND GET TO WORK ON THOSE SCRIPTS! LOL :D

But anyway yeah Satan is gone, he won't be back.....*Looks for next victim*:D

BeneathTheStars said:
Psh.

AB...get out while you can.....

I've tried to warn him, BUT he won't listen...Freya did a Charm Spell on him...Poor thing :( He'll learn like the rest of her husbands on the shard :eek:
*Picks out pretty flowers for the grave in her Moonglow yard* :eek:

Freya

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:
I've tried to warn him, BUT he won't listen...Freya did a Charm Spell on him...Poor thing :( He'll learn like the rest of her husbands on the shard :eek:
*Picks out pretty flowers for the grave in her Moonglow yard* :eek:

LOL Oh Hush HAG!! AB knows exactly what he's getting into... and he is getting into it willingly!! LOL Besides... it's a little late for him to run now... I'm carrying his demon child after all! Lol

Freya said:
LOL Oh Hush HAG!! AB knows exactly what he's getting into... and he is getting into it willingly!! LOL Besides... it's a little late for him to run now... I'm carrying his demon child after all! Lol

AB Notice how she NEVER denies what we say about her? You know why? CUZ ITS TRUE! LOL:D Run run fast and far away from her!!! :eek: Shes like a leech, once she gets hold of you, you can't pull the hag off!! Poor fellas were never the same after they married her on the shard...:eek:

DreamCatcher said:
AB Notice how she NEVER denies what we say about her? You know why? CUZ ITS TRUE! LOL:D Run run fast and far away from her!!! :eek: Shes like a leech, once she gets hold of you, you can't pull the hag off!! Poor fellas were never the same after they married her on the shard...:eek:
meh Shes carrying my child. wouldnt be right to leave her.

Freya

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:

LOL Oh they were just slightly scarred!! It's not MY fault they can't handle a real woman like me... LOL And the last one wasn't my fault what happened w/him... He turned out to be a fucktard!! So he deserved his mound in the graveyard! LOL I'm just misunderstood... thats all :D :D :p

ROFLMAO Yeah he was a ****tard thats for sure...:D

Yeah, we're known to many as Hags-R-US on our shards....We've been called this for many years! And your right your just misunderstood...*HOLDS IN LAUGHTER*:D

DreamCatcher said:
ROFLMAO Yeah he was a ****tard thats for sure...:D

Yeah, we're known to many as Hags-R-US on our shards....We've been called this for many years! And your right your just misunderstood...*HOLDS IN LAUGHTER*:D
:( *Still wants to check out shard*