RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starbucks Newbies!!!

PappaSmurf

Knight
NiteStar said:
The name Mistress Sunshine has a wonderful ring to it don't you think :D :D :D :D :D

But to be honest the right woman, dominatrix or not will make you want to do all you can to both please her as well as be of aid to her in all tasks, not just cooking and cleaning, personally I'm glad I love to cook...it helps when your Cajun :D

If I buy you a bus ticket will you come make me some real Gumbo no one here knows how......

DreamCatcher said:
Ok give me some examples of GOOD Cajun food....;)
To be honest I've never had Bad Cajun food....

Serp

Sorceror
Seriously, remove your signatures and giant avatars. It's annoying as hell to have 90% of the page consist of quotes and images.

PappaSmurf said:
If I buy you a bus ticket will you come make me some real Gumbo no one here knows how......

To be honest I've never had Bad Cajun food....
Thats cause there's no such thing ;). There are alot of fake wannabe cajun foods, like zatarains tho. nuthing beats alligator.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Thats cause there's no such thing ;). There are alot of fake wannabe cajun foods, like zatarains tho. nuthing beats alligator.

I like it breaded and deep fried with a honey mustard dipping sauce....Chicken McNuggets be damned give me some gator.....

Sunshine

Wanderer
PappaSmurf said:
I like it breaded and deep fried with a honey mustard dipping sauce....Chicken McNuggets be damned give me some gator.....

sounds Yummy....the nuggets here are not the same as those goodl old fashioned grease dripping kind we have back there...

Ya know ..Milk shakes are runny here...how can I blow my ears out sucking on those?........

Ohh and IFyou ask for ice in a drink IF they happen to be one of the few places that has it...you get maybe 2 cubes

Anti-Basic said:
:( thought you only cracked the whip at me:(:(

Told you AB you WOULDN'T be happy with her for long...Shes evil!!!! ;)

*Smacks Freya, now straighten up you hag* :D

If Charon aka BTS ever gets to scripting MAYBE we'll have the shard up!!

*Smacks BTS , Now get to work* :eek: :D

Oh I'm slap happy today on the forums...!! Must be the heat~ :(

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Sorry double post.

Who gave me +karma for the "starbucks dynamics" post further up? I want to give some back, but I dunno who.

TMSTKSBK said:
I got him for ya, AB...
Thanks. and Dreamcatcher, dunt call my betrothed a hag. I think shes loyal enuff. after all whats he got anyways? merpeople? blah Thrice will stomp them. And shes carrying my demon child, so even if she wasnt I couldnt leave her..

Freya loyal??? *LAUGHING SO HARD I'M CRYING* LOL.....

As I said before the child has to be demon, if Freya is the mommy...LOL:D

We're building on the shard as I type....I'll have to tell her about this post..LOL

DreamCatcher said:
Freya loyal??? *LAUGHING SO HARD I'M CRYING* LOL.....

As I said before the child has to be demon, if Freya is the mommy...LOL:D

We're building on the shard as I type....I'll have to tell her about this post..LOL
Stop insulting my betrothed!!!

Ya hurry up wit the shard.

Freya

Wanderer
Thats right Hag!! Stop insulting the woman who is carrying his demon child! Lol I'm with child, you're supposed to be nice to me!! Even if it is a demon child LOL Plus, you'll be his auntie so you better be nice!!! LOL

*Pounces AB* I'll let DreamCatcher whip Charon from now on =D Lol

I'm just as mean to Charon as Freya is...Lol But we have this understanding, we pick on each other and call each other mean names...:eek:

Now about this demon spawn, I'm no Auntie to any demon spawn!! LOL :D I don't want some little demon with horns and a tail calling me Auntie Dreamcatcher~ That won't look good for me~ LOL:D Since I am a angel and all..LOL
But I will give you a pitch fork for baby shower....Lmao

Freya said:
Thats right Hag!! Stop insulting the woman who is carrying his demon child! Lol I'm with child, you're supposed to be nice to me!! Even if it is a demon child LOL Plus, you'll be his auntie so you better be nice!!! LOL

*Pounces AB* I'll let DreamCatcher whip Charon from now on =D Lol
wewt. I love being pounced.

@ Dreamcather: Angels dun call ppl hags...

Freya

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:
I'm just as mean to Charon as Freya is...Lol But we have this understanding, we pick on each other and call each other mean names...:eek:

Now about this demon spawn, I'm no Auntie to any demon spawn!! LOL :D I don't want some little demon with horns and a tail calling me Auntie Dreamcatcher~ That won't look good for me~ LOL:D Since I am a angel and all..LOL
But I will give you a pitch fork for baby shower....Lmao

LOL Angel my ass!!! You married Satan then killed him and took his throne Hag!! LOL So you're the perfect aunt for our dear little demon child LOL

Freya said:
LOL Angel my ass!!! You married Satan then killed him and took his throne Hag!! LOL So you're the perfect aunt for our dear little demon child LOL
whu hu ha? I musta missed somethin.

Freya said:

*THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET YOU WITCH* LOL :D

*Polishes up Throne*:D