RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subscriptions finalized!

Phantom

Knight
chriswalker3247 said:
I payed for a subscription through the cp feature of the board, but when I clicked continue from PayPal it went a RunUO page that gave a 404 error, so my subscription wasn't processed. How can I get this done? Granted it was only the 1 month for now (just to test the waters) If i get upgraded timely enough I will upgrade to lifetime membership as I love this system.(RunUO)

Payment Details
Payment To RunUO Software Jun. 13, 2005 Completed -$3.00 USD

Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 7JJ32710XT2738602) from [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Walker
Mystic Realms

Contact Ryan via email, use the "Condact US" at the bottom of the page

stormwolff

Knight
Quinox said:
And how about those who have subscribed? Any idea how long it takes to get access? I thought it was automatic.

It is automatic if you use the subscribe link in the user control panel. If you do it by any other method it needs to be manually added which may or may not happen.

I have found irc is the best way to get get your access fixed.

irc.runuo.com #runuo

stormwolff

Knight
chriswalker3247 said:
as per my my posting, I stated I did use the CP in the forum

If this was directed at me I wasnt replying to your post as you can see I quoted another poster. My last bit of advice is still valid for your situation though. Try irc youll have a much better chance of getting hold of somebody such as merlin, asayre and even ryan there than on email or the forum.

lincy

Wanderer
stormwolff said:
If this was directed at me I wasnt replying to your post as you can see I quoted another poster. My last bit of advice is still valid for your situation though. Try irc youll have a much better chance of getting hold of somebody such as merlin, asayre and even ryan there than on email or the forum.

I think it's hard to found if you are not in same time zone. (For example: me :confused: ), But I don't get feedback either when I try to write private message/mail. I think their are receive too many message/mail each day.