RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subscriptions finalized!

lincy

Wanderer
stormwolff said:
They are not usually on at a set time. Youll just have to sit in the channel and wait for them to join or speak.

That's what I am doing last night (my local time) :D , continue tonight. :rolleyes:

strahd47

Wanderer
Well I'd like a lifetime subscription but my country (Slovenia) is not listed on the paypal account setup. Is there any other way to do this??

stormwolff

Knight
strahd47 said:
Well I'd like a lifetime subscription but my country (Slovenia) is not listed on the paypal account setup. Is there any other way to do this??

I have heard of users using western union money transfer in countries that didnt allow paypal. You would have to contact ryan about this.

lincy

Wanderer
Because hard to find Administrator at IRC #RunUO (Maybe was time zone problem, I am at GMT+8), I have try day and night already. But look like hard to find admin at same time (me and admin).

Anyway, I have also try to leave private message here. Also still not yet read my message. So, I try to leave message here.

I have donate to RunUO via paypal.com at 2005/01/30 04:47:50PST to iGaming Interactive LLC, [email protected], The payment send from [email protected], The transaction ID was 3NJ913961S594524F, Can webmaster check it for me ? thanks.

lincy

Wanderer
ok, since my last post was one month ago. This is a reminer .............. :confused:
I am still not yet receive my scbscript status.

lincy

Wanderer
now is 2005/06/02 here. It's still hard to find my donate record from paypal ?
can any admin to check my donate record and upgrade my account to subscripted ?

Ally5465

Wanderer
after looking around some i would like to donate to the shard but i hate using paypal for some personal reasons. is there any other way i can get a lifetime membership?

Phantom

Knight
Ally5465 said:
after looking around some i would like to donate to the shard but i hate using paypal for some personal reasons. is there any other way i can get a lifetime membership?

Yes through you can pay by CC, its also not a donation to a shard its a donation to RunUO, just making what the donation will be used for clear...

Ally5465

Wanderer
Phantom said:
Yes through you can pay by CC, its also not a donation to a shard its a donation to RunUO, just making what the donation will be used for clear...

ah yeah i know just a typo thanks though

edit: doesnt the cc have to be linked to paypal or paypal verified though? at least that is what happens on other sites when i select their cc option... it doesnt go through because of that

Phantom

Knight
Ally5465 said:
ah yeah i know just a typo thanks though

edit: doesnt the cc have to be linked to paypal or paypal verified though? at least that is what happens on other sites when i select their cc option... it doesnt go through because of that

No

Your still going through paypal Ryan has an account with a CC procesor.

Nomuk

Wanderer
Phantom said:
Access to the subscriber forum, a signature, and you help keep this forum open.

Access to the subscriber forum? And what do u get there? u can request scripts etc or what?

stormwolff

Knight
Nomuk said:
Access to the subscriber forum? And what do u get there? u can request scripts etc or what?

You can request as many scripts as you as a subscriber. The main issue with it is there is nobody to fill them. Sure some people take the time to do some of the requests, but most of them go unanswered.

You can also get alot of scripts from the subscriber script releases that may not have been released in the open release forum.

I would suggest if your looking to support this great team and runuo do so. If you are subscribing looking for scripts you probably won't get what you are looking for.

Quinox

Sorceror
And how about those who have subscribed? Any idea how long it takes to get access? I thought it was automatic.

I payed for a subscription through the cp feature of the board, but when I clicked continue from PayPal it went a RunUO page that gave a 404 error, so my subscription wasn't processed. How can I get this done? Granted it was only the 1 month for now (just to test the waters) If i get upgraded timely enough I will upgrade to lifetime membership as I love this system.(RunUO)

Payment Details
Payment To RunUO Software Jun. 13, 2005 Completed -$3.00 USD

Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 7JJ32710XT2738602) from [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris Walker
Mystic Realms