RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subscriptions...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Subscriptions...

Subscriptions will be revamped over the next few days... if you're looking for help with them, you should wait for the announcement and follow the instructions that will be contained in it.

Thanks,
Ryan

poetawd

Wanderer
Admin Vorspire said:
I paid for a subscription a few days ago. i can wait for the new news :)

He said he paid !!!

and in RUNUO-RE to get the new release you ha to pay... :-/

:confused: :confused:

What is the ssubscription then ?

Phantom

Knight
In the past you got access the to the subscriber forum and was able to have an avatar and signature.

But there has never been a time where the subscribers got a release early, unlike what that hacker Wyatt does.

LordHogFred

Knight
Phantom said:
In the past you got access the to the subscriber forum and was able to have an avatar and signature.

But there has never been a time where the subscribers got a release early, unlike what that hacker Wyatt does.

This isn't entirely true Phantom. We did get RunUO RC0 about a week earlier than the others. But now it has become open source it was said that it wouldn't happen again.

bzk90

Lord
poetawd said:
He said he paid !!!

and in RUNUO-RE to get the new release you ha to pay... :-/

:confused: :confused:

What is the ssubscription then ?

reasons why you should use the REAL and ORIGINAL runuo

when he said he paid, he ment for the subscription, its like an advanced membership where you get acess to things you dont get as a regular users. RUNUO itself is FREE OF CHARGE

poetawd

Wanderer
I do stay away from that!!!!

None of my scripts works on that SH*&(*&T !!!

LOL...

That is way love the rEaL, ThE OrIgInAl, THE BEST !

RUNUO!!!

Thanks for everything guys !!!

:p :p :p :p :p

Phantom

Knight
Admin Vorspire said:
anything about subscriptions yet, Ryan? :)

Its not even been a day, in his post he said a few days, which means awhile if you translate what Ryan's "few" means.

He is a busy person, it will be awhile, I am sure

Vorspire

Knight
didnt realise it was only a day.. i was sure this thread was around a bit longer. my fault i didnt check it though.. im getting confused with another thread on this topic...

Phantom

Knight
Admin Vorspire said:
didnt realise it was only a day.. i was sure this thread was around a bit longer. my fault i didnt check it though.. im getting confused with another thread on this topic...

I can see that :)

Its the exact reason why I pointed it out.