RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking bets....

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Taking bets....

# of downloads for RunUO Beta 1 in the first 24 hours... post your guess here... I will let you know who's the closest and what the number was after the 24 hours are up :)

S

Sum Yung Guy

The number of people registered on these forums times three.

S

Sum Yung Guy

Heheh I am for sure =P.... just a little pvp server with a new map that has battle arenas and stuff.

Mike_McBrien said:
Ill say 41, but the bigger question is how many people are gonna try to run a public shard with it in the first week lol!

hmm I hope not this code is gonna have more bugs in beta than my ex girlfriends trailer. but then im sure theres always some people who want to run it just to say they been there and done that..and now that it's out of there system it's back to uox because of course ...it's the best and the most stable out there <G>.

R

Rainman

"hmm I hope not this code is gonna have more bugs in beta than my ex girlfriends trailer. but then im sure theres always some people who want to run it just to say they been there and done that..and now that it's out of there system it's back to uox because of course ...it's the best and the most stable out there"

Actually I think you will be suprised that the first release although will have bugs, it will probably be more stable\less bugs than most emulators out there now. Of course its missing a lot of features still.

ArconX

Wanderer
370 is my bet...
Ofcouse the nr will depend if the download/release is anounced in advance ... makes a big difference in nr's :)

hmmmmm HOW ABOUT A SIDE BET.

im betting it's not released at all and the downloads will be 0 today. <Snicker> just a hunch. since it wasn't released at midnite last nite I think it would be a unfair bet to guess the proper amount now that it's 10:02 EST....

but anyways..

Im wining so far cuz thats the correct amount so far hehehe.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Spawnpoint... is there a reason your so... I dunno.. the word.. insipid comes to mind.