RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking bets....

hmmm

Ryan said:
Spawnpoint... is there a reason your so... I dunno.. the word.. insipid comes to mind.

probbly the same reason you are so "Inspired" to let people down.
you have to admit people were expecting something today.
I just hate people telling me things that are not facts ya know that's bad codeing <G>.

random quote:
0002010200101 take a few bit's and stuff it 0002010201111

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
First off: There was no garuntee of a release today.

Second off: Three will be a release today. Later on after all of us developers get off work from our jobs... I know thats a hard concept for you kids that dont work to understand but thats the facts of life... when you get "big" you'll understand that.

Third: No one has been let down. Keep it up... youll be left out.

Dian

Sorceror
wow, Spawnpoint.. your last girlfriend must have had a nasty trailer.. rofl. thats at least the second time you have mentioned that!

I have to say, Spawnpoint you are really bold to make comments like that. These guys are doing this at FREE will. And really.. they dont HAVE to even release it at all.. You DO know this right?
Well, post what you want, its up to them wether or not to reply to your remarks.. but if i was you, Id relax a bit. Cause as i interpret all of this, you are not doing well at making many friends here.
Of course, i have been know to misunderstand things wrong the first time around.. *shrugs*

ArconX

Wanderer
Re: hmmm

Spawnpoint said:
Ryan said:
Spawnpoint... is there a reason your so... I dunno.. the word.. insipid comes to mind.

probbly the same reason you are so "Inspired" to let people down.
you have to admit people were expecting something today.
I just hate people telling me things that are not facts ya know that's bad codeing <G>.

random quote:
0002010200101 take a few bit's and stuff it 0002010201111

Spawn, please, if you dont like it, go play in the UOX, POL community ... hell, i dont care, as long as it isent here ...

Ryan, Zippy, Krioss are well know developers, when they put themself behind a project, it will be released. If you dont like it, well ... there are more then enouf othere released emulators out there where you can play with & bother the developers.

No flame, just to point out RunUO isent the only emlator around... there are others (and other developers to bother, go bother them and let our RunUo developers/hero's alone :) ).

C

Chaos

All I got to say is WOW. I cant believe you'd be such an ass Spawnpoint.

When its released, and you cant figure something out, Ill make sure I ignore your questions.

ain't that funny

I was just responding to the original thread that no downloads will completed today thats all.

flame/threat/ what ever you guys want to do it's your fourm/game have fun with it i will no longer be responding to those kind of comments.
and no ryan im not interested in your beta it was a folly that has passed.
i will just disassemble it and take what i want when it comes out.

quote:
theres a million others out there just like me waiting to destroy you.
the seeds of evil spreads fast when given the proper nutrients.

C

Chaos

Now you are just being an idiot. What thread says there wont be a release today?

Also, why this deep desire to destroy anything? Do you have nothing better to do with your time than ruin a good thing?

Get lost and go bother someone who gives a F U C K.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Spawnpoint....

Have you even been on the test shard? If you were, you'd know RunUO is unlike any other emulator out there.... You'd see it's not vapor ware, and you'd see it much more stable than UOX, or WP, or NOX, or just about any other emulator.

Have you even read the threads here? Then you'd see that we have stress tested the server with hundreds, over one THOUSAND connected clients walking around, with no lag. You'd see that it wasn't just us devs who witnessed this, but a bunch of users were on the shard too... You'd see that sample scripts have been posted, showing you what RunUO lets you do.

And if you have been paying attention, we are still hoping for a release today, and It's not even 1pm in the after noon.

No one said there would be a release at 12:01am on wednesday, it will probably be this evening, after all the devs get off work and get out of classes (yeah, I'm in college, it sucks) and meet.

Then we'll release.

A

Allmight

LOL

Yikes, talk about someone with a bad attitude. Spawnpoint, why do you come here and behave like an ass to people who have done you nothing. If you really like UOX so much as you say you do, why even bother to comer here in the first place? I think the reason is that you were hoping to find an emu that can replace the Disscontinued UOX project, yes i say disscontinued because i don't coun EvilEd (or whatever his name is) as an UOX version since i doubt he will succeed in the task of continue that project since he behaves just as you do but not as openly, as an ass.

When pople get mad at you for your behavior you start to throw threats etc around you, the only thing you will accoplish with that is showing your right age, wethere that age is physical or mental. So my advie to you is go back and play with those toys called UOX, Sphere because that's what they are. I did'nt include POL in that statement cause that is a pretty good emu.

To bad you wont answer this post, cause i really was looking forward to a good laugh.

Have at thee, Allmight.

A

AlejandroX

Don't let him get a rise out of you. The little fuck thrives off of that. He is obviously involved in UOX and is most likely someone we already know. Maybe EvilDed himself? laf. silly n00b.

C

Chaos

I say we start a vote. Who here says ban this fool?

I say we start a 3 strike policy on this board for people like him, they get a strike everytime they do something non-constructive and generally rude towards the team.

When they have 3 strikes, a moderator will post a message calling for a vote. A vote will be held for 48 hours, and if the vote turns out with a majority to ban, the user is permenantly banned from posting on these forums.

This way no one can say its a dictator abusing power, and no one can pass blame, the whole community would basically say, get lost.

I like, does anyone else agree?

ArconX

Wanderer
Chaos said:
I say we start a vote. Who here says ban this fool?

I say we start a 3 strike policy on this board for people like him, they get a strike everytime they do something non-constructive and generally rude towards the team.

When they have 3 strikes, a moderator will post a message calling for a vote. A vote will be held for 48 hours, and if the vote turns out with a majority to ban, the user is permenantly banned from posting on these forums.

This way no one can say its a dictator abusing power, and no one can pass blame, the whole community would basically say, get lost.

I like, does anyone else agree?

Look like a good idear to me ...
One of the things that ruined UOX for me is all those flaming kiddy's that liked nothing else then to blame the developers for something they did wrong (instait of trying to talk to them)... yes, you can have a bad day, so the 3 strike looks like a good option, prevents somebody from getting baned when he is frustrated from work...

A

AlejandroX

You're out of order! The whole damn system is out of order!

C

Chaos

Tilion, if you cant figure out whos acting like a child, whyd you post.

Its apparent to about 12 people here that one person is acting this way...maybe you just dont read well?

R

Rainman

Of course there will be naysayers who want to keep the politics of UOX, rather than see an emulator made for FUN and giving people shared pleasure in it.

But I don't think we should be so fast to ban them. I say we just ignore them until they leave, or they come back with a new username kissing ass (which happens 9/10 times).

I would say both things aren't needed.

1) Negativity
2) Fanbois

:)