RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transforming Sword!!

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Suki said:
yep he has a race stone its geared to Final Fantasy tho so it wouldnt fit all shards but it kicks MAIJOR butt. and we should all bow down to Kow *bows to her kow statue* (dont mind me i am a good friend with him ^_^). but the race stone works well and is cool i bet if people beg him enough he will post it ^_^ so beg away.

Suki

no begging here, I have one, but thank you, I'm sure its cool

krazeykow

Sorceror
Heh the code may be a bit sloppy, but of course this was my first script. Thanks for the replys, I enjoy seeing how others think of the script. If any bugs are found I am still supporting this script. :]

( Edit )

Though I do have a question, How can I deserialize the Timer as it depends on the mobile and the item. I can't seem to import the Mobile into the deserialize method so that it would be..

MyTimer = new TimerII(from, this) ;
MyTimer.Start();

Solinari555

Wanderer
General Re:

Im trying to make it to where it changes when attacking a player. Please tell me what line needs changed and send me what to change it to.... That would be a world of help. A pre-thankis to any help rendered.

Sasha_S

Wanderer
Umm k

why do ppl talk about where scripts are posted u cant look in just items or Mobiles silly there all together lol :p

azreil

Wanderer
About the Race Stone...

I would LUV to hear more about it...plz post it....or a link to its post. (Im Seriously interested in ANY type script that deals with FF.)
Wouldn't be cool to have a "Summoning Script" on "Materia"?....Hmm....come to think of it...when I "Shrink" the Succubus...she ends up looking like a small ball inside the backpack.

I tried the FF "summoning rings" found elsewhere.. but had massive errors...so much so that I had to complete delete the scripts form my custom folder.

Sooo.....plz post the Race Stone :)

azreil

Wanderer
Tried numerous searches...

Still havent found anything about the race stone...I've tried script submissions and the script archives...any other areas where I may find it?
"I can follow direstions...if given a map".