RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trash Token System

Script

Same script. Haven't touched it. Oh and the error looks like it says SytemTrashBarrelDeed.cs but it is the path then: TrashBarrelDeed! Not sure why it combined words like that when I copied and pasted it. Lol, but as you can see I did nothing to it. Oh and I just realized the old post for the original deed is gone...weird.

Code:
 [size=2]
/////////////////////

//Crafted By Damion///

/////////////////////

using System;

using Server;

using Server.Gumps;

using Server.Network;

namespace Server.Items

{

public class RewardTrashBarrelDeed : Item

{

[Constructable]

public RewardTrashBarrelDeed() : this( null )

{

}

[Constructable]

public RewardTrashBarrelDeed ( string name ) : base ( 0x14F0 )

{

Name = "Reward Style Trash Barrel Deed";

LootType = LootType.Blessed;

Hue = 1161;

}

public RewardTrashBarrelDeed ( Serial serial ) : base ( serial )

{

}

public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from ) 

{

private Mobile m_From;

private RewardTrashBarrel m_Deed;

if ( !from.InRange( this.GetWorldLocation(), 1 ) )

{

from.SendMessage( "That is too far away." ); // That is too far away.

return false;

}

Map map = from.Map;

if ( map == null )

return false;

BaseHouse house = BaseHouse.FindHouseAt( loc, map, 20 );

if ( house == null || !house.IsFriend( from ) )

{

from.SendMessage( "That can only be placed in your house." ); // That can only be placed in your house.

return false;

}

if ( !map.CanFit( loc, 20 ) )

{

from.SendLocalizedMessage( 500269 ); // You cannot build that there.

return false;

}

m_Deed.BeginPlace( m_From, RewardTrashBarrel );

}

public override void Serialize ( GenericWriter writer)

{

base.Serialize ( writer );

writer.Write ( (int) 0);

}

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )

{

base.Deserialize ( reader );

int version = reader.ReadInt();

}

}

}

[/size]

Viago

Knight
that is a probliu mwith the deed not the trash system i belive. i do not wupport the deed, just the barrel and the player bag.

the trash system i made tested and runs on runuo RC0, i have tested it once on beta38 so it could compile.

i dont suport deed cause i did not make the deed.

this is one i decided to make, its not redeedable how ever
[add RewardTrashDeed

checks if thier in thier hows, and if theyare in a friends house. gms and up can place them anywhers with this deed. Deed deletes itself after use

You will need the above reward trash for the deed to work properly

Attachments

• TrshCanRewardTypeDeed.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 66
Deed

Oh thx. I normally just fix bad scripts myself but the deed gave me a hard time lol. I will try this one out. I appreciate U doing this and will let U know if it doesn't work.

damionmarcus

Wanderer
This script was created and tested by me on 1.0, it was used for at tleast 2 weeks on my server, and uploaded from my server. It ran fine then, and it continues to run fine.

SytemRewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs:

I never created a script called this......The name of the script was:
RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs (1.6 KB, 26 views)

Before you flame my script make sure you install it correctly please :mad:

KillerBeeZ

Knight
damionmarcus said:
This script was created and tested by me on 1.0, it was used for at tleast 2 weeks on my server, and uploaded from my server. It ran fine then, and it continues to run fine.

SytemRewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs:

I never created a script called this......The name of the script was:
RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs (1.6 KB, 26 views)

Before you flame my script make sure you install it correctly please :mad:

1) how do you install this script? you drop it in right? Nothing else needed.

2) had you read his post, you would have seen he told us that "System" was not part of the name

your name is in the script, that script doesnt compile, before you go and flame people about flaming your scripts, be sure you are correct.

I tried it as well, on B36 and 1.0

the error

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (10 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1513: (line 30, column 4) } expect
ed
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1519: (line 33, column 4) Invalid
token 'if' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1519: (line 33, column 22) Invalid
 token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1520: (line 33, column 29) Class,
struct, or interface method must have a return type
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1002: (line 33, column 47) ; expec
ted
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1519: (line 35, column 21) Invalid
 token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS0116: (line 38, column 4) A namesp
ace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1518: (line 54, column 19) Expecte
d class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1518: (line 59, column 19) Expecte
d class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
 - Error: Scripts\RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs: CS1022: (line 64, column 2) Type or
namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

and the script..

Code:
/////////////////////

//Crafted By Damion///

/////////////////////

using System;
using Server;
using Server.Gumps;
using Server.Network;
namespace Server.Items
{
	public class RewardTrashBarrelDeed : Item
	{
		[Constructable]
		public RewardTrashBarrelDeed() : this( null )
		{
		}
		[Constructable]
		public RewardTrashBarrelDeed ( string name ) : base ( 0x14F0 )
		{
			Name = "Reward Style Trash Barrel Deed";
			LootType = LootType.Blessed;
			Hue = 1161;
		}
		public RewardTrashBarrelDeed ( Serial serial ) : base ( serial )
		{
		}
		public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from ) 
		{
			private Mobile m_From;
			private RewardTrashBarrel m_Deed;
			if ( !from.InRange( this.GetWorldLocation(), 1 ) )
			{
				from.SendMessage( "That is too far away." ); // That is too far away.
				return false;
			}
			Map map = from.Map;
			if ( map == null )
			return false;
			BaseHouse house = BaseHouse.FindHouseAt( loc, map, 20 );
			if ( house == null || !house.IsFriend( from ) )
			{
				from.SendMessage( "That can only be placed in your house." ); // That can only be placed in your house.
				return false;
			}
			if ( !map.CanFit( loc, 20 ) )
			{
				from.SendLocalizedMessage( 500269 ); // You cannot build that there.
				return false;
			}
			m_Deed.BeginPlace( m_From, RewardTrashBarrel );
		}
		public override void Serialize ( GenericWriter writer)
		{
			base.Serialize ( writer );
			writer.Write ( (int) 0);
		}
		public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
		{
			base.Deserialize ( reader );
			int version = reader.ReadInt();
		}
	}
}

now if you go and tell me that I have installed it wrong, I'm just going to slap you with a big fish

the script is faulty, it was either modified or posted wrong.

If u read my comment u would of seen that i said when i copied and pasted the errors it bleed the route of my folders and the name of the deed together. And dude I downloaded it and placed it right in my customs folder. It didn't work and I run 1.0. I d/l Viago's script and it was fine. U submitted junk. Next time test it.

Viago

Knight
1) Do not flame anyone in my post please
2) Everyone makes mistakes, pointing them out is onething bashing them is another
3) The Trash deed worked fine till i updated my scripts.
4) i do not know wat happend for that not to work with new system
5) he took the time to make a good deed with a kool gump with it aswell. mines just a simple one
6) you do not have to withdraw your deed because of rude posts or my deed.
7) people should have a choice
8) ive had porbliums postinf zips and scripts befor its not the first time ive see files getting fudged

damionmarcus

Wanderer
fixed and tested reward trash deed

Well here it is for those of you who DID like it

Works with old trash system could be modified easily to work with the new one

Attachments

• RewardTrashBarrelDeed.cs
    5.1 KB · Views: 47

Viago

Knight
when i released this new version, from my old one i waited too long to do it, sorry for this i hope it helps alot of you whove been wanting one, not to say that dracs and one others isnt good or anything but i hope to build up on this soon, as soon as im done working out on the new trash barrel for the ticket trashing system. (clean up britonia) that one uses same exact system found here, only difrence is it checks for tickets and gives tickets rather then tokens.

like phantom has said any errors or quetions/support should be posted in the script submition topic, or sent to me by Privet message.

i have been bussy trying to get this clean up britonia script asclose to osi as posible with a few addons to it. so agen i have postponded the ingame customizable version of The Token Trash system. i will get around to it i hope, lol im only one man with two arms and hands. lol wheres Doc. Oct when u need him...? lol

KillerBeeZ

Knight
damionmarcus said:
Well here it is for those of you who DID like it

Works with old trash system could be modified easily to work with the new one

that was the problem.... look at that script, and the one listed that I tested.... no wonder it didn't work... the entire OnDoubleClick() method is changed, and its missing half the script.

I can understand the missing half the script part could somehow be an error in submission, but not the double click method.

damionmarcus

Wanderer
The script I posted must have worked, it worked for Viago or he wouldnt have gotten the kool gump that he stated he got.
I dont know what happened to my script. But I never changed it after I uploaded it to the server. Til i removed the post and put in this new script today.

Either way...It should work for you now, let me know if you have anymore problems, and sorry bout the strange mixup.

I'm not flaming... Killer asked questions and I answered them. My first post was only to find out if I was the only one with the problem. Then I was acussed of modifying the scripts when I didn't. Sry but I was only defending myself. Oh and I'm not sry about my comments about Beta users lol. However, I do accreciate the help regardless. And BTW there are a LOT of people who submit scripts that have major spelling mistakes. I normally fix them and post them with the fixes for people. And another thing...when I help people I do it without bashing them.

Cheers!

Sowz

Wanderer
with all these posts, reposts and different file names, im getting loads of errors. So could someone whos gotten it to work, post the files in 1 zip/rar file plz ? :)

Tannis

Knight
I don't think a new version of the T4T system was made after the latest version of Run UO, so someone would actually have to post the one they used and updated or you would have to try to fix it. I wanted to try this too but I didn't d/l cause I don't think it will work for the current version.

Sowz

Wanderer
Man i was really looking forward to implementing this on my shard. Hope theres coming a new version that will work in v1.0.0 B36. :)