RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Uber" Shards

Asmir3

Sorceror
Even with those like 100-200 the battel take like 2-3 hourse and it gets boring unless u gank :D. but i seen shard that had 1000-2000 health and mana and the wep are normal no editing to it that just make the shard gay.
Anti-Basic said:
lol not that much health...thats not an extended battle, thats a fucking hour. lol. am thinking 200-300 increase in healths and no increase in weps, mana or nething else, just to make battle little longer. no where near 1000, thats fucking crazy ass high.

Nope, dont need either... just unlimit regs(which i dont like either)... that way the GOOD duelers that fight other GOOD duelers, can not run into reg problems... because its the GOOD duelers that have bad ass long duels that I really wish people would record. (wishes someone set up a world wide RunUO/UOGateway date for 1 tournament)

-Storm