RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima VII Spell project (Updated 15th Jan 2004) - v5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voran

Wanderer
All the ones you listed except tremor aren't in yet.
Tell me, when you cast Tremor:
a) are you invul?
b) are there any monsters or animals on scree?

mikeymaze

Wanderer
ah

sorry hehe didnt realize that you had to have monsters on same screen thanks and awsome job with the spells , your are one of my fav scripters

E

enoch144

Dance Spell Useless?

Is the dance spell not supposed to work, doesn't work in 2d of course, but no one can get it to work in 3d client either, all the other pagan spells work fine in 2d and 3d on my shard, but dance does nothing in either client.

Voran

Wanderer
Dance is an Area Effect spell - every human in the area you cast it in will dance. anything you can hurt loses stamina and mana, anything else just dances. In 2d they look like they're moonwalking, in 3d they dance a jig

E

enoch144

I'm sorry but no matter how many times we tried the dance spell, on a clean test shard and normal shard it does not work in 2d or 3d. Nothing happens. Wheter targeting a mobile or targeting the ground near mobiles. So I removed the dance spell from our shard.

All the other spells work great though.

wolf

Wanderer
Voran said:
Dance is an Area Effect spell - every human in the area you cast it in will dance. anything you can hurt loses stamina and mana, anything else just dances. In 2d they look like they're moonwalking, in 3d they dance a jig

tryed this on my shard it's funny as hell :D , yet in 2d its a short dance expecially if they dismount. thx for these voran they truelly kick ass!
8)

Voran

Wanderer
enoch144 said:
I'm sorry but no matter how many times we tried the dance spell, on a clean test shard and normal shard it does not work in 2d or 3d. Nothing happens. Wheter targeting a mobile or targeting the ground near mobiles. So I removed the dance spell from our shard.

All the other spells work great though.
Odd... You are using the latest version? I've not changed Dance for a few months, but still...
*thinks*
Are you invul?

E

enoch144

No one who used it was invulnerable, all player characters, and the dance spell has never worked. And yes I am using the current release. It does not work on clean install of Beta36 or 35 for me, but all the other spells work fine. So not sure why it supposedly works for other shards.

E

enoch144

Ok it does work after someone who used it on another shard showed us how. We were targeting the players, you have to target the ground near them.

Thanks.

E

enoch144

Exploit in Peer Spell

The Peer spell has a bad exploit to it- Tamers have been using it on my shard to tame anything while in Peer mode without any chance of the creature attacking them. Is there any way to fix it so they cant tame while in peer form?

I tried making it so the peer form didnt make you immortal but if you die in peer form it deletes your other body and all your belongings!

Help :shock:

E

enoch144

NEW PEER SPELL BIGGER BUG!

Voran,

That fixed it but created an even worse bug now.

Anyone who uses the peer spell, upon returning to their bodies they can no longer cast spells. To them it shows magery / necro as having 0 skill.

I have 5 bugged people now who can not cast anything, and I can't figure how to fix them because I still see their skills as GM.

E

enoch144

Its been half an hour and the person still is bugged. GMs can cast the spell and get their skills back but players can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.