RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unicorn & kirin rider defances

hollysong

Wanderer
tannis i know too but i said "if can i see swamps damage absorb scp ,maybe i can write the uni and kirin defances scp"
and
XxSP1DERxX i can understand you . you are right we dont anything about abilities rulz (how many times cast cure and heal , how many reduces the raiders hp cast etc.)but i want these abilities for my friends shard and for my satisfy :eek:

sorry for bad english...

The last tamer I had on OSI before I quit was a male, I use to tame ki Rins all the time. When You get down to about a 4th of your health left You get a message saying "your mount calls down the power of nature on your attackers" and hits who ever last hit you with chain lightning. As far as the Uni ability I can't comfirm or deny that. altho seems like I remember people riding unis alot to attack the spider champ, just to give them a last chance at maybe healing, but I kinda doubt it did much good.

I quit UO shortly after SE But I'd imagine it is still in play, theres not any real reason why it wouldn't be, because the mounts themselves with out their unique powers are as good as usless, since their magery and Melee damage both are weeker then a nightmares.

Arkryal

Wanderer
Hey guys, I'm working on a mount script that casts spells while it's being ridden. Once I get it to work, I'll be happy to take a stab at the unicorn and kirin. But I've run into some trouble. I don't want to check the rider's health based on a timer, and onMovement won't work wile riding. Any ideas on how to implement a check frequently enough from within the mount's script while riding?

Peoharen

Sorceror
I'd whould suggest a onthink method.
It thinks no matter what.
Just base it to check as you go.
Like start off with checking to see if its mounted. if its not just let it return.
Next to zero usage in your com to check that.
Next if it is mounted check its riders hp.
Then have it check the date and time plus its delay.

Staggering it like that keeps it from checking eveything at once.
So all the untamed mounts don't use up anything extra.