RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Architect RunUO 2.0 Fix

Xandor

Sorceror
UO Architect RunUO 2.0 Fix

Turns out the UOAR runuo scripts just needed a few modifications to be compatible with changes made to the script engine in 2.0. Here is the updated UOAR server scripts that work for 2.0. This version will not work with the old 1.0 version of RunUO.

Unzip to to your RunUO install folder and overwrite the existing files to install this update.

Note: There weren't any changes required for the actual uoar client tool so keep using the version you have installed.

Attachments

• UOAR Server for RunUO 2.0.zip
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,258

Shadow_Storm

Wanderer
I have no idea what this is? It would be nice if people would put a discription, so new people like my self know what this files are...

Pyro-Tech

Knight
if you try to use the orb server with 2.0 from their old dowload, it wouldn't compile...

this is a fix for the orbserver

RadstaR

Sorceror
Pyro-Tech said:
if you try to use the orb server with 2.0 from their old dowload, it wouldn't compile...

this is a fix for the orbserver
Yes but on orbsydia is new version updated for RunUO 2.0 (download unavailable) same as this file. I thought this file is another modification for RunUO 2.0.

punkitten

Wanderer
I downloaded this but i cant figure out how to even start the program. Is there something else i need to download?

kellsar

Wanderer
ok, when you setup the the server correctly, go into the client folder of uoar

you should get a popup

in the tree that you see when it opens up, are custom buildings that they have added for you to see or use.
there is a drop down box at top called connect, click it.
login manager window should pop up.
click add
now, name, can be anything. ip address, if on same pc is 127.0.0.1 (loopback address)
port: 2594
username: this is the account name field.
SO, if i were to fill it out:
Code:
Name: Kellsar
IP Address: 127.0.0.1
Port: 2594
User Name: kellsar
hit save with YOUR settings
now, select the name you just created. at the bottom, a password field will have been enabled, type in your password (and, if you wish, save pwd [password])
now, tap connect!
at this point, you may want to open a client :)
ok, now just play around and lean the fun way, or goto their site and look for tutorials!

enjoy!

facsmth

Wanderer
Is there a fix for UOLandscaper? The provided file for RUNO Scripts spits out a ton of errors.

Attachments

• UOL.cs
    15.5 KB · Views: 35

facsmth

Wanderer
Okay. I didn't notice that. :( So there's no way to tweak some of the files to be useable with 2.0?

Would it work if I downloaded 1.0?

Um, it won't let me download 1.0?

Khaybel

Sorceror
UO Landscaper is a standalone tool, it doesn't use Runuo Or other emus, its specifically designed for created custom uo map muls using photoshop and suites in the UOL Suite.

UO Architect however, has a the ablity to connect to both RunUO 1.0 and 2.0..

my site will be down for two days doing server upgrades... as of the time of this post. I will be releasing update for uoar 2.8 soon, and uol 1.3 shortly.

So, has anyone else tried to extract the new stuff in haven? All the weird destruction. Well when you try to extract any of that stuff, you get the stuff that isn't even there. You get the old statics before they wrecked it. Anyone know why this would happen?

HellRazor

Knight
Probably because the newer clients split Felucca into its own map, Map1.mul, Statics1.mul, and Staidx1.mul. UO Architect wasn't designed to know about the existance of Map1. All of that stuff used to be in patch files ("dif" files).

Rename those to "0" instead of "1" and try again.

Ok, that worked beautifully. I changed the file names extracted what I wanted changed the files back and build the city in greenacres, so now I can extract little peieces from it when ever i want. : )

qwerty84

Sorceror
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2824.24868
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Running with arguments: -debug -haltonwarning
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
+ Custom/Misc/UOArchitect/OrbServer.cs:
CS0618: Line 199: 'System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.Register
Channel(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IChannel)' è obsoleto: 'Use System.Runt
ime.Remoting.ChannelServices.RegisterChannel(IChannel chnl, bool ensureSecurity)
instead.'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.