RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Architect RunUO 2.0 Fix

HellRazor

Knight
RadstaR;822385 said:
Try download sourcecode for version 2.4 from my site (yes it's old version, but ... i don't found any newest vesion).

Rad, I think 2.4 is the latest for the program itself, everything else in 2.6 I am pretty sure was on the UO server side.

HellRazor

Knight
Here is the source for 2.6.1. I was wrong, 2.6.1 did add some features. I believe 2.6.2 was just a change in the RunUO scripts and/or the toolbox.

I ask that anyone use this respect Xandor's wishes and the spirit of open source GPL and give your modified source back to the community so we can all learn and benefit.

Attachments

• UOAR 2.6 Source Code.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 48
  • UOAR_Buildings_(2.6).zip
    90.7 KB · Views: 43
  • UOAR_Server_(2.6)(1.0).zip
    24.2 KB · Views: 24
  • UOAR_Server_(2.6)(2.0).zip
    24.2 KB · Views: 38
  • readme.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 41

RadstaR

Sorceror
HellRazor;822396 said:
Rad, I think 2.4 is the latest for the program itself, everything else in 2.6 I am pretty sure was on the UO server side.
Wow. Thanks for this version source code.

Kons.snoK: I have not got any message on ICQ. You got PM from me on ICQ or we can use this forum PM's :)

HellRazor

Knight
RadstaR;822421 said:

No problem! :)

One feature that I think would be great for UOAR is to allow users the option to host an online repository of buildings, and then allow UOAR to connect to other people's online repositories. This way everyone could share their work easily and this would potentially open up UOAR's potential to have a huge custom building repository available right from the start.

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
RadstaR;822421 said:

Kons.snoK: I have not got any message on ICQ. You got PM from me on ICQ or we can use this forum PM's :)

i think you disabled PM in your profile options ;)

HB-Guy

Wanderer
HellRazor;822402 said:
Here is the source for 2.6.1. I was wrong, 2.6.1 did add some features. I believe 2.6.2 was just a change in the RunUO scripts and/or the toolbox.

I ask that anyone use this respect Xandor's wishes and the spirit of open source GPL and give your modified source back to the community so we can all learn and benefit.

All the files come back as corrupt after DL. :(

HellRazor

Knight
They aren't corrupt, its the old "RunUO Double Zips the File" bug.

RUO forums like to take zip files, remove the .zip extension, and place them inside another zip file. (I can't believe I've been gone a year and that annoying bug is still in the forums).

Download the archive, open the archive, extract the file, and then add a ".zip" to the file you extracted.

HellRazor

Knight
Kons.snoK;822497 said:
This source and mine are really different, will take some time merging.. ;)

Cool, asre you going to make a fork and put up an SVN? It would be great to see more development taking place and if you put the source on SVN it might help inspire more work and more forks like what we have with Pandora's Box and the Ultima DLL.

MenaMena

Wanderer
hi i have downloaded all the source code but RunUO still crashes..
here is the log:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.4952
Time: 7.2.2011 15:54:06
Mobiles: 2418
Items: 99895
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Cíl vyvolání způsobil výjimku. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Operace, o níž jste se pokusili, není podporována pro tento typ odkazovaného objektu
v System.Net.IPAddress.get_Address()
v Server.Utility.IPMatch(String val, IPAddress ip, Boolean& valid)
v Server.Utility.IPMatch(String val, IPAddress ip)
v Server.Misc.ServerList.IsPrivateNetwork(IPAddress ip)
v Server.Misc.ServerList.HasPublicIPAddress()
v Server.Misc.ServerList.AutoDetection()
v Server.Misc.ServerList.Initialize()
--- Konec trasování zásobníku pro vnitřní výjimku ---
v System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
v System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
v System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
v Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug, Boolean cache)
v Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Clients:
- Count: 0

MenaMena

Wanderer
Ok i have found solution.
-Download the RunUO 2.1 (http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-1-released.455764/), UOArchitect (http://www.orbsydia.org/forum/showthread.php?831-UO-Architect-Download-Here)

if you have this error
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 4014.32885
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Custom/OrbRemoteServer/UOArchitect/ExtractItemsRequest.cs:
CS0246: Line 182: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0029: Line 182: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.StaticTile[]' to 'T
ile[]'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

just go to the
Scripts/Custom/OrbRemoteServer/UOArchitect/ExtractItemsRequest.cs
and in the line 182 change Tile[] to StaticTile[]

enjoy the building :)