RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uo:kingdom Reborn

Uo:kingdom Reborn

Yo Yo Peeps Ok I jsut dled the UOKR client and so far it looks kool I was wonderen is runuo in the process of being able to link razor to this client? and how would I change the Server login thing to use the KRclient when i click on the KR client to go to a Runuo server?

Courageous

Wanderer
UO:KR will not be supported by RUNUO. Whether or not something like Razor supports it, I don't know. Think they're thinking about it.

C//

caspar86

Wanderer
Just because the runuo dev team isn't going to be working on getting RunUO working with UO:KR doesn't mean someone from within the community won't. I just hope if or when they do get it working they will release it to everyone. Although personally I won't be massively disappointed if it is never successfully emulated. The old style visuals do the job too.

Flats

Page
@Caspar86
Didnt your eyes hurt you after playing UOKR Beta for 15 Minutes? I was invited to the first OSI beta and its really sucky blurry and buggy. Its not like Beta buggy its really buggy too much bugs for it to be beta. Yeah ill give them one thing the graphics look ok...But if you dont have a great video card and high speed internet this client isnt for you I dont know its just like dumb, i dont get why they would spend money to actually try and make it when they know that they will usually fail like OSI has always...If i kept on playing thier KR Beta i would probably go blind along with a lot of other people its too blurry and hurts ur eyes! hehe sorry i had to get that out of my system as i hate UOKR. Oh and for the OSI players In order to save 2d always stay logged in on 2d because once 95% of the people logged on in UOKR they are gonna get rid of 2d for OSI! Thank you god for freeshards!

colette

Wanderer
Wow

Makes you wonder how WOW does it, I went and tried it...looks great all around and no headache either (WOW I mean). It is also possible to have just monsters in 3D, I have seen it done on a shard somewhere, while I was looking for a "home shard". This was a pleasant surprise, made it feel more like you were fighting the real thing....mind you I ran! lol lol. So someone out there knows how this is done without changing the whole structure.....where are you?

Flats

Page
colette;693563 said:
Makes you wonder how WOW does it, I went and tried it...looks great all around and no headache either (WOW I mean). It is also possible to have just monsters in 3D, I have seen it done on a shard somewhere, while I was looking for a "home shard". This was a pleasant surprise, made it feel more like you were fighting the real thing....mind you I ran! lol lol. So someone out there knows how this is done without changing the whole structure.....where are you?

Yeah WOW is diffrent than UOKR, WOW in my opinion is better than UOKR but 3D is better then UOKR is what i think atleast it doesnt hurt your eyes like KR does. But 3D ran crappy hehe

@Neouni
Good job finding it for whoever wanted it i guess they r gonna be happy! Unless it runs slow and junky on the shards :( Hehe

Theoderic

Sorceror
Ehm how we connect to this server?. i with UOKR Loader, but runuo is send me not client encription. hmm hmm are you make some version? in zip server? thanx

EDIT: Btw with patch uokr i must hawe to connect on server?.. i hale last patch version..

Courageous

Wanderer
Sotho Tal Ker;693853 said:
It is far from playable normally. Maybe you guys should concentrate on some open source UO clients instead of hoping for KR...

Out of curiosity, what's the issue? I haven't tried it.

C//

Flats

Page
Courageous;693962 said:
Out of curiosity, what's the issue? I haven't tried it.

C//

As for me the issues are mostly this:
1-Its too laggy if you dont have a fast internet connection.
2-Your eyes start to hurt you after about 15 minutes of playing.
3-It has too many bugs to even be a BETA.
4-If you dont have a great video card you cant really play.

Some of my friends who tried it also say the same thing but it does have some good things. I mean the graphics (some graphics) look really nice while others (for example the giant beetle looks 5 times bigger than the rune beetle lol) look bad or weird. I also liked the you can put spells and the way packbacks are now but still it doesnt make it really playable! :( Hehe

Flats

Page
Courageous;693996 said:
Are you referring to something like simulator sickness or is this just a subjective hate the graphics thing?

C//

Its more like you get sick and want to throw up after 15 minutes because of your eyes hurting, Im not referring to it about that i hate the graphics i think the graphics are sorta cool some of them but not just me, A couple of us had hurting eyes after about 10-15 mins i guess its just the game or something but i like some of the graphics hehe