RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uo:kingdom Reborn

stormwolff

Knight
Crowley62;705501 said:
thx but i managed to get my windows updated finally now to try to figure out how to update my server. Thx for help i'm sure i can find a few how to posts on here about svn and compiling

This is a good one
http://www.runuo.com/forums/faq-forum/70781-easy-how-compile-new-server.html

Also Arte offers a compiled exe on his site and over at orb If you can't compile it yourself you can just get the updated scripts from the SVN and the exe from those sites.

C h a o s

Wanderer
hmm well i did everything said in here (like 2 pages back lol) annnd i cant connect to my server with KR, i put in my account name + password, then it goes to the shard selection screen, shows my shard name, but wont let me continue from there, any help on this issue? (using Ruo 2.0)

maxim__

Wanderer
its funny
i just want to try RunUO_Basic_KR_Support (i know that without kr stuffs)
and i needed key for encryption

Riders Myst

Wanderer
Flats;693549 said:
@Caspar86
Didnt your eyes hurt you after playing UOKR Beta for 15 Minutes? I was invited to the first OSI beta and its really sucky blurry and buggy. Its not like Beta buggy its really buggy too much bugs for it to be beta. Yeah ill give them one thing the graphics look ok...But if you dont have a great video card and high speed internet this client isnt for you I dont know its just like dumb, i dont get why they would spend money to actually try and make it when they know that they will usually fail like OSI has always...If i kept on playing thier KR Beta i would probably go blind along with a lot of other people its too blurry and hurts ur eyes! hehe sorry i had to get that out of my system as i hate UOKR. Oh and for the OSI players In order to save 2d always stay logged in on 2d because once 95% of the people logged on in UOKR they are gonna get rid of 2d for OSI! Thank you god for freeshards!

Your graphics card must be pretty shitty then apparently the better your graphic card the better your graphic gaming will be and also your directX is also a helpful tool for your graphics as well. DirectX10 or better if there is any better than that now would be the best along with the Nvidia Geforce cards. If you have those then your graphics would be phenominal. No blur nothing just all out premium graphics display. Google the stuff if you like, it explains why there are better graphic cards out there and directx too. So its not EA's fault that your screen is blurry you gotta give them credit where credit is due. I think the graphics look great. Try going out and getting a Nvidia Geforce 8800 the best graphics card money can buy at this point wal-mart sells the Nvidia Geforce 7300 I believe it is which is the second best graphics card for I think a little over 100 dollars if im correct might be under a 100 dollars. Once you try creating a game and get better graphics than UO then you can give them direct criticism cause then you will know how hard it is to do that stuff. I do cause I go to school and did work for game developing.