RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Rice won't remove encryption

sAEder

Wanderer
Well, the other folders do not contain scripts. So there is no need to place them there. What kind of error message do you get from the console?

zander11891

Sorceror
The scripts work just fine but for some reason the client doesn't like me.

*No errors from the scripts the only problem is the client.

sAEder

Wanderer
What i mean is, does the console output indicate that the encryption was unsuccessful? When does the client stop in the process?

If you don't want to hassle around with this, just re-download ML from EA with the link i provided. I didn't need to do anything to be able to connect. Install, put in scripts, connect, voila.

zander11891

Sorceror
Now I am getting errors thrown at me. Everytime I start up RunUO it wants to delete something then an exception is thrown and the server has to terminate.

sAEder

Wanderer
Like what does it want to delete? Did you modify anything else? I'm using this and never had such errors.

zander11891

Sorceror
I reinstalled RUNUO Final and those errors are gone... kind of weird. Now when I try to login it gets stuck at the Connecting then becomes unresponsive and quits.

sAEder

Wanderer
I'm assuming that you have already added the Encryption pack to your fresh install of RunUO, so, what does the server console say?

sAEder

Wanderer
Press the Print button on your keyboard, paste it to paint, cut everything useless out and save it as jpg.

zander11891

Sorceror
Uh, one problem with that: I'm running Windows on a Mac. Mac's don't have a print button.

Edit: figured the Screenshot thing out.