RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO-SE Ridables by Lord Dark Scythe

Guadah

Wanderer
UO-SE Mobiles (Creatures) by Lord Dark Scythe

Scripts:
BakeKitsune.cs
Crane.cs
deathwatchbeetle.cs
FanDancer.cs
Gaman.cs
Hiryu.cs
Kappa.cs
ladyofsnow.cs
oni.cs
RevenantLion.cs
RuneBeetle.cs
TsukiWolf.cs
Yamandon.cs
YomotsuElder.cs
YomotsuPriest.cs
YomotsuWarrior.cs

Purpose:
Support Ultima Online Samurai Empire with Mobiles.

Support:
RunUO Forums. Scripts were created by Lord Dark Scythe, and posted by Guadah.

Attachments

• SEMobiles.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,548

Voran

Wanderer
You should remove the "ridables" from the title of your post.

Good work! If I'd only seen this ~ 5 hours ago, it would have saved me a hell of a lot of work :)

Guadah

Wanderer
I changed it once I submitted it. For some reason I was thinking of the Hiryu when I was typing the post and wrote in Ridables instead of Mobiles.

Dubie

Wanderer
Hmm, I installed them and only one I can see if the RuneBeetle.
I have update and everything so I am not sure why I am only seeing the one?
Any ideas?

Thanks for your time,
Dubie

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
They all worked for me, even the mounts. Only thing it did not have was the correct treasure, but RunUO does not have that in effect yet. Good job.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

C

chrisjones

good job

yues this pack is definatly lotta saved time for those who dont have nice to see someone add this much time so good job....
Now i do have the samaurai added to my shard have been working on it since i noticed it coming and was only allowed to add it when it was released now my question is i havnt tried yur pack but on mine i have the mobiles that are tamable come up animal lore:this is not an animal can i change this is is this deeper into it then it seems?
Thanks for yur time....

Voran

Wanderer
There's a file somewhere that makes the body value distinctions - obviously, it doesn't contain the new ones yet.

C

chrisjones

theyre mount

so theres definatly a deeper issue here i believe...

C

chrisjones

ok but can be done ?

ok well i see yur not ganna point it to me or in right direction but ty anyways voran...

Rancor

Wanderer
there is a solution, but maybe not the bestsearch in animal lore and bandagescript
for isanimal and ismonster. than add there the bodyvalues of the new creatures with for example: body == 244 || body == 243 .
because isanimal and ismonster seems to be hardcoded, so i think, this is the best solution :)

sorry for my english, but it isnt my main language.

to phantom: shut up pls to my comment, i dont like people, who say, that the have scriptet it already, but won't help someone. i think that you cannot script anything usefull.
and your opinions means nothing to me.

Rancor

Wanderer
start a server. create a horse. set this bodyvalue to 239 and than
go everytime one step up
until you see the monster you want. i think, this is not to difficult. :)
or search the forum for insideuo (se) and look up there. hopefully it helps you

Admin_V

Wanderer
yes wouldnt be to difficult but unlike the other se monsters both the
Rai-Ju and the Kaze Kemono are not in the 239-250 area

i too am looking for these body defs if anyone knows em