RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on next release...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaybel

Sorceror
I'm just looking forward to making a custom faction map, thanks for the hard work guys :) Personally having a private stable osi quality shard to play on with a 5 or 6 friends means, I can close my osi account finally and move my characters over :p

RoninGT

Sorceror
lol i could give a "hoot" about factions... BRING ON THE CUSTOM PLAYER VENDERS!!! WOOT!!!

its the small things in life...
sorry i have been drooling over UOGamers: Demise for the past few days....

:D

Ronin

EDIT: moving crates are a plus too :) ok i am done this time.. for real

Foress

Sorceror
I'm just wondering, when will the holidays be over?? I'm starting school again today, my holydays are over, can I have it :D

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Wow. I can't read it. It makes no sense. Mebbe he's feeding this into some web translator or something from a different language. If you're not, fl, that might be the thing to do, because I can't (not hardly) understand you.

cfaust

Wanderer
The holidays aren't over until everyone across the country removes their christmas lights on the outside of their house. I'm not going to remove mine just so Ryan and the devs have more time to iron out what ever they feel like needs work before release. The developers here at RunUO care about their end product, they don't get a paycheck for RunUO so what we get in exchange for just showing up here is one hell of a server software package.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
cfaust said:
I'm not going to remove mine just so Ryan and the devs have more time to iron out what ever they feel like needs work before release.

HAHAHAHAHHA! Everyone stop taking down your decorations! The holidays aren't over yet! We've only got 350-odd days until they start again!

I think what futureland meant in his original post was:
"Ryan if you release factions in the next RunUO update, there will be no reason for people to pay OSI when they can come and use RunUO"
hence the "OSI vs RunUO" bit that he wrote

I think hes saying that this next release is gonna get the attention of everyone... friend or foe. I know if i played OSI and saw that i could play for free on a server identical to any OSI one.... i'd play for free.

I could be totally wrong with my translation lol

cfaust said:
The holidays aren't over until everyone across the country removes their christmas lights on the outside of their house. I'm not going to remove mine just so Ryan and the devs have more time to iron out what ever they feel like needs work before release. The developers here at RunUO care about their end product, they don't get a paycheck for RunUO so what we get in exchange for just showing up here is one hell of a server software package.

Umm I live in Florida and down here the population of all year round Christmas lights is very high!! Basicly by your statement you are saying the holiday is NEVER over here!!!!

hehe just making a joke

ASayre

RunUO Developer
cfaust said:
The holidays aren't over until everyone across the country removes their christmas lights on the outside of their house.

If that's the case, I'm living in a perpetual holiday ;-) never taken down the Xmas lights since... forever

Banzai

Wanderer
Thanks for everything, Ryan, and the RunUO Dev Team.

I'm looking forward to the many things the update will bring, not really SE.

IMO... I don't really care about SE, graphics look bad, just like when 3d came out. The Samurai/Ninja abilities look interesting tho... custom housing, to have a little hut, or "Japanese" home... meh.

what the hell.

can't you understand?

faction system is for the 150+over user server.

many server can't use faction system.

because, they has small PvP users.

do you understand?

Factions can be used by any amount of players... 150? Are you joking? If it was a smaller player base, you can always close down 1 or 2 of the Faction stones, simple.

kethoth

Page
we're removing factions on my shard...what we liked were the new monsters and items...especially the pagoda's and the fire beetles =]

Vidi

Page

Amen.

Yes Im waiting anxiously for the next release. But Id rather wait and get the Dev teams very best. And besides, until everyone is PAYING to play, they should stop looking a gift horse in the mouth and be happy that RunUO is here AT ALL.

We could be stuck with POL. Blaaargh!

cfaust

Wanderer
I am very thankful for RunUO, before RunUO came along and made my life easier I was stuck with POL; speaking of POL I have been watching it pretty much run around in circles since I left POL and came to RunUO. Yes, I'll say it again, I'm very thankful for RunUO and am anxiously awaiting the new release.

Merlin*

Super Newb Moderator
Take it to starbucks if you want to rant. But i recomend staying away from the topic you brought up.

cfaust

Wanderer
I can't believe that people have the gall to jump in here and defend themselves with the amount of crap that they do. It doesn't make any sense to me at all, and nothing can really be done about it, just as soon as you ban someone or remove their posts, someone else comes along to replace them. It's a wonder there aren't more people like that around here, either that the moderators do a really good job of keeping it pretty clean around here.

Thank goodness the original post was deleted; he didn't know what he was talking about anyway.

Quantos

Lord
cfaust said:
It's a wonder there aren't more people like that around here, either that the moderators do a really good job of keeping it pretty clean around here.

Thank goodness the original post was deleted; he didn't know what he was talking about anyway.

We are very fortunate. The moderators have a difficult job, and they do it superbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.