RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2/03/04: Race Class and Exp System Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zaphieon

ok curious if you could help me understand how to set up enums.. have never messed with enums.. and was wondering how i could add it to 1 race to make it part of the race ally info? i dont understand how you could do that.. *shrug*

Anageth

Wanderer
I just tested it for the first time, replaced the distro files and I got this error:

[code:1]Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 5 warnings)
- Warning: Scripts\experience system\Classes\ClassSystem.cs: CS0162: (line 162,
column 5) Unreachable code detected
- Warning: Scripts\experience system\Classes\ClassSystem.cs: CS0162: (line 174,
column 6) Unreachable code detected
- Warning: Scripts\experience system\ExpSystem\ExpSystem.cs: CS0162: (line 40,
column 6) Unreachable code detected
- Warning: Scripts\experience system\dovPlayerMobile.cs: CS0184: (line 268, col
umn 10) The given expression is never of the provided ('Server.Mobiles.Centaur')
type
- Error: Scripts\Items\Weapons\Swords\NewbieSword.cs: CS1002: (line 32, column
13) ; expected
- Error: Scripts\Items\Weapons\Swords\NewbieSword.cs: CS1526: (line 32, column
24) A new expression requires () or [] after type
- Error: Scripts\Misc\LoginStats.cs: CS1026: (line 26, column 41) ) expected
- Error: Scripts\Misc\LoginStats.cs: CS1002: (line 26, column 41) ; expected
- Warning: Scripts\Misc\SkillCheck.cs: CS0162: (line 341, column 4) Unreachable
code detected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
[/code:1]

I have no idea what an 'Unreachable code detected' is, could someone enlighten me?

Thanks

-Ana

Ravenal

Knight
some codes are hard to explain like for example i get warnings on my gambler scripts :p cuz those codes are like really deep and hard to get the correct ways i guess.. Or... I DON't KNOW!

Anageth

Wanderer
awakenlands said:
some codes are hard to explain like for example i get warnings on my gambler scripts :p cuz those codes are like really deep and hard to get the correct ways i guess.. Or... I DON't KNOW!

lol ok :D

Hey I am kind of new to scripting in C# but, I was just wondering if there is a way to add in your own races into this script like have all the ones he has already in the system but add maybe like drow or something. BTW I love the script and in no way claim any of it for my own, Hope someone can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.