RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warranty Information

Joeku

Lord
Warranty Information

Well, I was looking through my warranty information for my Microsoft(R) wireless Mouse and Keyboard (they're both fscked up), and I found this:
D. EXCLUSIONS FROM COVERAGE. This Limited Warranty shall not apply and Microsoft has no liability under this Limited Warranty if the SOFTWARE or Hardware Device:

- is used for commercial purposes (including rental or lease) or purposes beyond the scope of the SOFTWARE license;

- is modified or tampered with;

- is damaged by Acts of God, power surge, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, wear and tear, mishandling, misapplication, or other causes unrelated to defects in the Hardware Device or the SOFTWARE;
WTF?

Johabius

Knight
I demand that Microsoft (TM) removes that from their warranty as it may offend those who do not believe in "God":p

WarAngel

Wanderer
Johabius said:
I demand that Microsoft (TM) removes that from their warranty as it may offend those who do not believe in "God":p

How dare they force God onto unsuspecting customers!?!?

Johabius

Knight
TBH, I'm surprised that the people who want to remove "Under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance aren't all over this one;)

Joeku

Lord
I call down a divine column of fire from the heavens to burn Johabius the Heretic's house to ashes!

And his insurance won't cover damage by Act of God!

Joeku

Lord
Mortis said:
I do not believe in acts of god.

How can an force of nature be an act of god?
God manifests His wrath in natural destruction (flood, meteor shower, fire, locust swarm, water --> blood, etc.)

So technically, a natural storm COULD be blamed as an Act of God.

Most likely, some douche tried to claim the warranty because "Satan possessed his software" or some malarkey, so they added that in there.

Johabius

Knight
Ahh I knew someone would take up the task of removing "God" sooner or later;) Didn't read the post though, because I prefer my books to be bound between two hardcovers:)

Joeku

Lord
Jeez, thanks for fucking up a comical topic, Mortis. FYI your post is so long, 90% of people will skip past it.

Again, this was meant to be a JOKE. If you can't take one, get the fuck out of Starbucks.