RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warranty Information

WarAngel

Wanderer
Yeah wow. So why do people feel the need to disprove God? I haven't ever really figured it out to be honest. I believe what I want to believe; you believe what you want to believe. Get over the fact that some people are different from yourself.

Mortis

Knight
Joeku said:
Jeez, thanks for fucking up a comical topic, Mortis. FYI your post is so long, 90% of people will skip past it.

Again, this was meant to be a JOKE. If you can't take one, get the fuck out of Starbucks.

If you cannot take a joke also FUCKING BITE ME.

Todays children can make one sick.

Starbucks is an unmoderated forum. Live with that if you post here.

Anyone can post as they please to any topic.

Oh BTW. I checked out your ingame toolbar. Nice script.

Maybe you do not like what I posted here but hey thats the name of this particular topic and it's rules.

I was not trying to ditch you. So I will to try to be nice and edit my last post to only a link.

Mortis

Knight
BTW. I am the bad guy to you. I see an act of god is comic.

Yet when I express my comical view about it you get pissed.

Mortis

Knight
Point taken.

Maybe religion just angers me.

My appollogies to every one but the original poster as he seemed fit to neg karma me and in return was neg karma'ed by me with a message I knew by reading these forums would send him into orbit.

In the future I will refrain from posting in any post even close to mentioning religion.

Mortis

Knight
Viago said:
....not really.....no

Starbucks @ RunUO.com Unmoderated forum for off-topic banter, screen shots, chit-chat and things of this nature. Flames are permitted, and you can pretty much do nearly anything within reason. No advertisements.

What I posted was info.

I do not see how that was not within reason.

Viago

Knight
TheOutkastDev said:
You can't hide behind the "unmoderated" part of the forum description. Don't try to use it against the moderators or administrators. Read the rest of the fucking description where its restricted to things "within reason."

Now go get mommy to get you a twinky and juice box, sit down somewhere, and reflect on what I just said.

its quite funny, its stickyed in Starbucks...lol
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56235

Viago

Knight
does it matter?

all im saying is posting about Religon or about sexuality would mostlikly get deleted. because it would lead to flame wars, hair pulling, and cat fights. (and not the good kind lol)

Mortis

Knight
[B said:
TMSTKSBK[/B]]No, he is your father.

COOL.

That means he is a living zombie that died back in 1978.

it also means I want to kick his ass for having 5 bastard children with my unwed mother :)

Mortis

Knight
Viago said:
does it matter?

all im saying is posting about Religon or about sexuality would mostlikly get deleted. because it would lead to flame wars, hair pulling, and cat fights. (and not the good kind lol)

Ummmmm.

I was not the one who posted the original thread with red letters ACT OF GOD.

I was not also the original person to mention anything because of it.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Pheoharen said:
1) Politics and religions
Always the hot seat of emotions, this is one of the easiest ways to turn the thread into an apocalyptic nightmare. Simply insult any religion or the practitioners of such, or arrogantly claim you are smarter than a person of said religion, or act angst about how 'fake' a given religion is. The vast majority of the time this method works.

I have no life .........

bzk90

Lord
Mortis be careful, you won't win against these christians they have +10 internet damage reflection.

Just be content that most natural disasters can be explained purely with science and that those who believe anything else are wrong...

What religion does mr.gates profess to?

@Viago
mortis is perfectly within the sphere of reasonable...you aren't talking to draegen.

If you can't stand the heat then stop fueling the damned boiler...

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
Mortis be careful, you won't win against these christians they have +10 internet damage reflection.

Just be content that most natural disasters can be explained purely with science and that those who believe anything else are wrong...

There hasn't been a religious debate in the least bit. If you're going to post your atheististic, I-hate-Christians bullshit, at least do it at the right times.

bzk90

Lord
WA, are you blind or are you just stupid?

This thread's topic is about the term "acts of god"...it was a religous topic from the start.

*edit*
don't assume I'm an atheist either, I subscribe to no organized religion.

WarAngel

Wanderer
It wasn't a religious debate. Saying "it's funny that this says Acts of God in it" has nothing to do with someone supporting or denying God or even trying to start a debate. Even when Mortis posted that huge post, it was still in jest. You're the only one taking any of this seriously and posting stuff about Christians being stupid and illogical. You're throwing out attacks at something that isn't even there. I don't care what you believe, it's just hypocritical to post attacks at Christians for being stupid when you can't even post the attacks in the right place, though you seem to think this was all warranted.