RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well here is my gump

S

soundwav

well here is my gump

still working on it but i like the way it looks i know others did this first but it looks cool.

S

soundwav

FYI its a custom gump so even if i gave the script out it wouldnt help anyone.

S

soundwav

tho if anyone wants the pic i used i can send it to them and then you could use MulBuilder to put it in a verdata.mul and then use it for your shard

Kiwi

Knight
I don't get how its custom... :?:

You could make the same thing with scripts and existing gumps, couldn't you?

S

soundwav

not sure kiwi, when i said its custom i just mean that its a single pic i made and put in the verdata.mul as a gump so i could just call that pic by number with out having to build the looks threw scripting. only thing i have to script is button placement and text placement and their actions

S

soundwav

i didnt patch over old gumps i used a free spot in the verdata.mul file

if anyone wants me to send it PM me with how to send it to you tho i will not send the verdata.mul i will send the pic i used so you can patch the verdata.mul your self that way you know the number it uses and it will not mess up anything because of me

A

Allmight

Cool

It's really cool, good work.

One question though. Why make it as a custom gump when you can build the same thing with existing gumpart? Is there any gain?

Kiwi

Knight
Well, there really is no gain, other than not having to take the time to build it with scripts.

You'll probably regret it when you want to change the background, or the size of it, or something.. bleh..

S

soundwav

the gain for me was learning how to edit mul files and add custom art to it. and i havent found out fully how to do it with scripts yet so this was alittle easyer for me, tho in the future i am going to make it with a scripts

Dian

Sorceror
Kiwi said:
Well, there really is no gain, other than not having to take the time to build it with scripts.

You'll probably regret it when you want to change the background, or the size of it, or something.. bleh..

you know.. people like you really ruin these forums.

A

Allmight

Ah

Ah, i get it. At any rate it looks great. Keep up the good work.
Btw, i might put up a Gump Tutorial in my Docs thread in the script support forum. I just have to write it first.

S

soundwav

i only take peoples replys that i dont like with a half a grain of salt. meaning i dont listen to bad replys only listen to good ones cause there are alot of negitive people in the world and it makes life so much easyer to just ingnor rude or negitive comments. :D im not saying anyone here is rude or negitive just stating what i do.