RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What your desktop looks like

Johabius;746343 said:
That's disturbing on many levels.
Agree. Just block out the giant mantitties and look at the MSN avatar...

PS. Kiwi, you should make your MSN avatar a sexi lady too...
PPS. Add me to MSN.
PPPS. Froob.

Seven

Sorceror
IHaveRegistered;746795 said:
Agree. Just block out the giant mantitties and look at the MSN avatar...

PS. Kiwi, you should make your MSN avatar a sexi lady too...
PPS. Add me to MSN.
PPPS. Froob.
Anyone know when he might be back? (Account Terminated)

J MaNN

Wanderer
Well, my brother just came over today with his newly installed Ubuntu 7.10 with beryl and i customized all his shit for him and thought maybe i would share some nice screenshots with you guys. I might make a video later showing it off better, and here are the specs for the laptop: Intel core 2 duo 2ghz, Geforce Go 7600 (256mb), and only 1gb of ram

(those flames are from me closing a window, and that wallpaper is actually animated matrix)

Beryl (now merged back into compiz) is indeed awesome. Your skybox however, is scaling rather horribly for some reason.

J MaNN

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;746991 said:
Beryl (now merged back into compiz) is indeed awesome. Your skybox however, is scaling rather horribly for some reason.

Yea, well, I'm still searching for a good skydome :/

J MaNN

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;747003 said:
uhh why dont you just tile it so it doesnt have to scale?

Well i just downloaded a better skydome thats actually a picture of a sky, and is made for skydome so it looks great.