RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What your desktop looks like

PappaSmurf;746005 said:
Quite possibly the best of the series.......
Too bad the North American localization was so heavily censored. Pub/Cafe anyone? Holy/Pearl? (I still don't get that one) Not to mention all that 16 bit partial nudity!

if ( FF6j != FF3us ) { ...

clearly our children need protection from this kinda stuff.

psz

Administrator

Taskbar set to Auto-Hide on the top of the screen.

Wallpaper was my one (and very likely ONLY) decent moment in Halo. Ever.

52in Screen == Very Nice.

For the record, aside to the Side Bar, the wallpaper, and one or two icons, this is essentially the EXACT layout I had in XP... And 2000... And 98... And 95... And OS/2 2.11... And KDE... and GEOS...

psz

Administrator
You ever use DosShell(aka Windows 1.01)? :-P

Not exactly customizable :-P

(I guess I should mention that my MacOS 7.5.5 desktop was nearly identical, and that Workbench 3.11 was.... Close.)

J MaNN;744949 said:
I'm bored, just got a new windowsblinds + wallpaper, and thought maybe i would share what my desktop looks like. I also got a new cursor. So here it is:

You can post what yours looks like to if you want to.

my desktop looks like your vagina, Horrid

Seven

Sorceror
Does windowsblinds slow down the computer at all? I remember using it back on my old HP when I first joined RunUO (Apr 2003) and I remember switching to StyleXP because of that problem :$

If I get the $ version of Windowsblinds, is it much better?

Seven;746369 said:
Does windowsblinds slow down the computer at all? I remember using it back on my old HP when I first joined RunUO (Apr 2003) and I remember switching to StyleXP because of that problem :$

If I get the $ version of Windowsblinds, is it much better?
Just get compiz for your linux partition. You really wont need more eye candy than that. :p

Hammerhand

Knight
Anti-Basic;746113 said:
Too bad the North American localization was so heavily censored. Pub/Cafe anyone? Holy/Pearl? (I still don't get that one) Not to mention all that 16 bit partial nudity!

if ( FF6j != FF3us ) { ...

clearly our children need protection from this kinda stuff.
Heaven forbid we should see a belly button. I live in a college town and see a hell of a lot more than that just walking down the street in the summer.