RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos ready for the next RunUO Release?

Grimbone

Wanderer
I for one would love to see Beta 36? But you guys are killing my jaw from the previous 35 jaw dropping releases.

- Grim

I saw that Trixie, once again the cookies are for Ryan People. Bring your gifts before the all powerful but do not steal from his alter. :D

ASayre

RunUO Developer
I hast donated the first cookie, the SUPREME Cookie! Ryan gets the cookies! *puts another cookie in there which secretly contains a 20 in it*

Regressi0n

Wanderer
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Regressi0n said:
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please, no LSD users on the forums.

David

Moderate
Why do I NEED the new Beta? Well damn it man, I'm an adict. Why else?

*sits in the corner twitching and hitting refresh*

S

shadeuo

humm did ryan go to sleep? or maybe he's waiting for a right response like umm..... no i dont want beta 36 id like a v1.0? lol or "please"<--- is that the magic word?

psz

Administrator
I'd rather Beta 36 simply because that means more time to get things fixed, instead of having a version 1 that's still missing features ;->

BTW, as you typed that message, Ryan was browsing this forum ^_^

(This message was written in response to shadeuo)

S

shadeuo

can we do anything to speed the process? send a few females to pleasure you for the upload?? lol

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Hmm...so, why do I get the feeling that it WILL be V 1.0? :?

I don't NEED it, because I am still working on Beta 35 and bringing it back up. I COULD use it because I can't wait to start working on something with the plant growing I keep hearing about...;-)