RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos ready for the next RunUO Release?

Krrios you are cruel, No cruel would be telling us we have to wait x more days/weeks, You have just crossed the line from cruel into the realm of sadistic. :shock:
2 a : delight in cruelty b : excessive cruelty
- sa·dist /'sA-dist, 'sa-/ noun
- sa·dis·tic /s&-'dis-tik also sA- or sa-/ adjective
- sa·dis·ti·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

krrios

Administrator
What? This command? I hinted at it in the docgen screenshot..

[code:1][global addtopack beveragebottle wine set hue 0x1A name "pink champagne" where playermobile gametime > 2:0:0[/code:1]

sh1ny

Wanderer
krrios said:
What? This command? I hinted at it in the docgen screenshot..

[code:1][global addtopack beveragebottle wine set hue 0x1A name "pink champagne" where playermobile gametime > 2:0:0[/code:1]

Heh, stop that, would ya ?
It's getting really sadistic ;)

you know whats realy sad, we accuse him of teasing us, and yet we keep coming back for more. so who's sicker him for teasing or us for coming back for more

Pyro-Tech

Knight
the fact he has pictures showing what appears to be working system stuff

it must be soon right??

:D :D :) :eek: :? :( :( :x :evil: :twisted: GIVE ME MY #$%$#@% B36!!!!!!!!!!!

Evolution of emotion.....watch the facial expresions hehe

S

shadeuo

OK hang on i found something im going to fix for you. this is something that needs to be added for non aos servers. I just posted in the bugs section but im going to add this in the scripts submission and hopefully it will be added for beta 36 or by the looks of it V1.0 ?

S

shadeuo

ok so what are you saying? you ar not going to release beta 36? or you are not going to release v1.0? all i seen is "ITS NOT COMING" and well im starting to wonder :( is there ever going to be a new release?

Tru

Knight
shadeuo said:
ok so what are you saying? you ar not going to release beta 36? or you are not going to release v1.0? all i seen is "ITS NOT COMING" and well im starting to wonder :( is there ever going to be a new release?
lol calm down...breathe

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
the real question, is what is "it"... it could be soooooo many things...

psz

Administrator
It may be B36
It may be RC1
It may be 1.0
It may be Ryan's wedding day
It may be my take over of the world
It may be a two letter noun used to denote the subject of a discussion

Or Ryan could just be having fun at everyone's expense ;->

ASayre

RunUO Developer
psz said:
It may be B36
It may be RC1
It may be 1.0
It may be Ryan's wedding day
It may be my take over of the world
It may be a two letter noun used to denote the subject of a discussion

Or Ryan could just be having fun at everyone's expense ;->

I'll go with: Ke and Krrios are being Evil :-p (Zippy didn't taunt us this thread so he ain't eviel yet ;))