RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wii addresses!

Tumeski

Sorceror
Wii addresses!

Okay everyone. Post your wii address here so we can add each other and so on... Ill be posting mine tomorrow. yay!

Seven

Sorceror
I'd post mine, but it got stolen by some black cracked out whore. :/ I'm going to fucking kill him if I ever see him again. >.>

- Wii was sitting at a close friends house of mine.
- Mom's BF was a coke dealer, but he was suppose to never be around again... as so we thought.
- BF gets pissed off at (if they were still bf/gf) GF
- Steals a bunch of her shit & my Wii (which with everything of mine taken was probably about $500-$600 value at the time.)
- BF trades off for china white WITH MY Wii
- When I come to get my Wii, I see that it's gone and he has a lot of coke to get rid of.
- At this point I'm PISSED, but siince hes a big black guy... there was nothing I could really do about it. I reported my Wii stolen to the police. S/N and everything... but I know this wasn't going to help since I know it didn't go to a shop.

I know some of you guys are thinking "turn the guy in for coke", but then you don't know what happens next. o.o
(hint: it would be something that happens to me and people showing up at my door... and me not being seen again.)

I did try to confront said "BF" to try and see what I could do to possibly get my Wii back... but that just ended up with him wanting to beat my ass and calling me a snitch... and all this other bs. I just wanted my Wii back man! :< [See kids, this is what happens when you have a slight relation to a "badass" (using the bad term of this) drug dealer. You'll get messed up.]

I really miss my Wii though :( Makes me sad.

// I needed to make a edit in here, NO I've never touched coke.

Johabius

Knight
Seven;769795 said:
I'd post mine, but it got stolen by some black cracked out whore. :/ I'm going to fucking kill him if I ever see him again. >.>

- Mom's BF was a coke dealer, but he was suppose to never be around again... as so we thought.
- Steals a bunch of her shit & my Wii (which with everything of mine taken was probably about $500-$600 value at the time.)
- When I come to get my Wii, I see that it's gone and he has a lot of coke to get rid of.
- At this point I'm PISSED, but siince hes a big black guy... there was nothing I could really do about it. I reported my Wii stolen to the police. S/N and everything... but I know this wasn't going to help since I know it didn't go to a shop.

I know some of you guys are thinking "turn the guy in for coke", but then you don't know what happens next. o.o
(hint: it would be something that happens to me and people showing up at my door... and me not being seen again.)

I did try to confront said "BF" to try and see what I could do to possibly get my Wii back... but that just ended up with him wanting to beat my ass and calling me a snitch... and all this other bs. I just wanted my Wii back man! :< [See kids, this is what happens when you have a slight relation to a "badass" (using the bad term of this) drug dealer. You'll get messed up.]

The moral of this story is never take things out of the house that you would miss if they got stolen.

Vorspire

Knight
Seven;769795 said:

Where I come from, we would usually take a really big fucking brick and apply it to their face until we get what we want. Breeze-blocks ftw.

Seven

Sorceror
I was on ritalin, then taken off when people started spreading rumours that it caused their kids to have seizures.

Vorspire

Knight
Seven;770083 said:
I was on ritalin, then taken off when people started spreading rumours that it caused their kids to have seizures.

Hmm never happened to me when I was on it, but they were only 10mg tablets 3 times a day :/

Seven

Sorceror
Lysdexic;770090 said:
Crushed Riddlin + Pixie Stix + Straw = Something Fun That I've Never Tried, I Swear :p
Do you actually mix the pixie stix with it? lol, I'm asking because that probably was a sticky mess. My friend tried snorting straight pixie stix and failed. :< ( I still have the video somewhere... )