RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WoW (Word of Warcraft)

Apparantly I negged myself in this thread. Didn't David say that impersonating another person whilst giving karma was against the rules?

Anti-Basic;679378 said:
Apparantly I negged myself in this thread. Didn't David say that impersonating another person whilst giving karma was against the rules?

It might not be if the person has a split personality. I'm honestly suprised a neg karma actually had a tag on it, even if it isnt the real person, every neg I get is generally filled with something stupid, I guess they just dont want the message 'hopefully you'll get the same thing back' to actually come true ;)

Malaperth

Wanderer
bah... 99.9% of the time I'm too damn lazy to neg anyone. It takes a very grand scale of stupidity to motivate me to that level.

And, usually I sign my negs. I do, though, have to admit to hypocrasy as I have done negs I have not signed... It's usually obvious by my messages though if they've read any of my posts.

:) I only neg if the individual really deserves it, and I'll leave my mark on it. If I actually receive a neg that was really deserved and explained a tiny bit in the comment and a name was left, I wouldn't neg them back in spite. But all the negs I do get generally say things like 'stfu' or 'I neg u just because I can' or some crap like that. Its retarded.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, the bottom line is that Karma means nothing here.

I'll prove it. I have more Karma than ArteGordon (among others in his league) and Arte does more for this community by getting out of bed in the morning that I have done in my whole stay...

Lol, yea, that is true, I just think doing things like that for no reason is a waste still. I've not done anything significant for the community but I still try to help here and there which sometimes gets me a boost in karma. It's lame losing it just because someone is having a bad day.

*edited so it makes better sense.

Radwen

Wanderer
Malaperth;679388 said:
Well, the bottom line is that Karma means nothing here.

I'll prove it. I have more Karma than ArteGordon (among others in his league) and Arte does more for this community by getting out of bed in the morning that I have done in my whole stay...
Lol even better example.
I have runUO's 2nd highest karma :rolleyes: .

Radwen

Wanderer
Puron1794;679548 said:
WoW (Word of Warcraft) 04-30-2007 01:54 PM U R GIRL I TINK

Got me..it keeps taking me to AB's post when I click.
Wtf? lol, its either s retard, sexist or both.

Whoever said 'be less stupid' to this post:

Lol, yea, that is true, I just think doing things like that for no reason is a waste still. I've not done anything significant for the community but I still try to help here and there which sometimes gets me a boost in karma. It's lame losing it just because someone is having a bad day.

*edited so it makes better sense.

Fuck you.

Puron1794

Wanderer
Puron1794;679072 said:
Truer words were never spoken...

rme..this is the post I was negged for...had to hover permalink numbers to find out since click wasn't working.

someone is obviously just a jackass on a neg spree.

HellRazor

Knight
HellRazor;679160 said:
That's the part that scares us.

This is the one I was negged for...

Karma Idiot said:
WoW (Word of Warcraft) 04-30-2007 05:54 PM HeavenButterKnife

* Shrugs * I don't really care but if you're going to neg someone at least have a reason, lol.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Heh, I got negged and the message was "LEGGO MY NEGGO" :)

I assumed that someone was just bored and amusing themselves. I don't care about the neg as long as I understand it, and I understand boredom :)