RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[X] Hybrid Meteora [X] The Real UO Hybrid Style

Admin Metora

Wanderer
[X] Hybrid Meteora [X] The Real UO Hybrid Style

[X] Hybrid Meteora [X]

The newest and most talked about player-shard has gone through several phases of updates and changes. Why play this shard?

Hybrid Metora is the end of PvP as you knew it. We have some of the most talented players any shard has ever seen. Mages, Hybrids, Dexxers are all here and waiting for a challenge. Step into our dominion and see if you have what it takes to compete. Leave your whining and excuses behind and see if you have what it takes to make it on Hybrid Metora.
Come and see if you have what it takes to become a legend.

Some where you belong, you belong here

Raiden

Wanderer
Your shard sounds like it appeals to guys who sit around and jerk off together and see who can squirt the farthest.

P

php-junkie

Raiden said:
Your shard sounds like it appeals to guys who sit around and jerk off together and see who can squirt the farthest.
lol

S

ShamroGod

uhm

Hybrid Metora bans the good players.. I was banned for Owning Admin XxOreOXx on Ryst too much :? :oops: he's a wanksta :twisted:

Raiden

Wanderer
Usually shards that have that big of an attitude ("the weak cry and the strong taunt" or whatever that crap was) and build themselves up that much are full of the GM player characters "owning" everybody any way they can. :rolleyes:

psykotik

Wanderer
Raiden said:
Usually shards that have that big of an attitude ("the weak cry and the strong taunt" or whatever that crap was) and build themselves up that much are full of the GM player characters "owning" everybody any way they can. :rolleyes:

One more lol cause that was funny.

Sauron

Sorceror
Uhg

Pure PvP shards always suck and last about a month. It's a "k00l d00d" shard with no mounts...why in god's name would you remove mounts?

Torment

Wanderer
Raiden said:

100% agreed..............and if memory serves me correct GameMaster should "NOT" be allowed a player character....only Counsellors

right?

Raiden

Wanderer
I also believe that GM's shouldn't have player characters. If I ran a shard it would be done that way. My wife and I play uo but it's to have fun. I'm past the point of having to put so much effort into having my game character life as complex and full as my REAL life. So when you have an admin or gm still at that complex character life stage you are going to have cheating admin/gm's. Some of us would really just want to help players and tinker with stuff on a shard and not have to play on that same shard lol.
eh....that's what I think about it anyway.

Torment

Wanderer
you are 100% correct......

I really hate cheaters and Ive been on one to many currupt shards.....shet just pisses me the fuck off

cheaters are probly dorks in real life....and they are prudes

D

dragons550

i used to gm on hybrid metorea
doing thier spawn's and crap
it sucked even as a gm
and that's really bad

C

CashMoney187

why play there?
cause you can be rewarded for using speed hacks!
2 people were busted hacking at the same time, Admin Meteora asked the one to "turn it down a little so it's not so obvious," and the other was made a GM a few days later!
THAT HAS TO BE THE FAIREST PVP SYSTEM ON ANY PLAYER SHARD!
not to mention the fact that you're likely to see a different setup and rules everytime you log on! play hybrid meteora, cause where else can you find the host pvping with blessed weps he modified with his administrator!

psykotik

Wanderer
CashMoney187 said:
why play there?
cause you can be rewarded for using speed hacks!
2 people were busted hacking at the same time, Admin Meteora asked the one to "turn it down a little so it's not so obvious," and the other was made a GM a few days later!
THAT HAS TO BE THE FAIREST PVP SYSTEM ON ANY PLAYER SHARD!
not to mention the fact that you're likely to see a different setup and rules everytime you log on! play hybrid meteora, cause where else can you find the host pvping with blessed weps he modified with his administrator!

Wow thats pretty gay if I did play my shard i would be honest, I have a GM that plays and HE HAS NEVER CHEATED(I check logs daily). I guess that shard IS OFFICIALLY LAME.