RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xtremly bored? Read me.

S

Savaal

I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his

Khaz

Knight
I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple

Just didn't want it going bad. :)

Twice

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg.

bradjiles

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg.and

sordican

Sorceror
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly

MarciXs

Sorceror
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started

S

Savaal

Umm i'm lost now the whole sentence just changed to "one day in britain grave yard"

Jeff

Lord
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating

Radwen

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his

sordican

Sorceror
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other

Radwen

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama

Twice

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but then a PK came and killed his

And you get to add a (ONE) word of your own.

One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it

Radwen

Wanderer

One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was