RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xtremly bored? Read me.

bradjiles

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female

Radwen

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so

One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the

WarAngel

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion

Joeku

Lord
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded.

WarAngel

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then

Joeku

Lord
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions

(Can we please just start doing the regular story in black text, and comments in red text?)

Radwen

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went

TMSTKSBK

Lord
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM

Joeku

Lord
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as

Radwen

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a

Admin God

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver

PappaSmurf

Knight
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention

Radwen

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention destroying

PappaSmurf

Knight
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention destroying TMSTKSBK'S

One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention destroying TMSTKSBK'S llama.

PappaSmurf

Knight
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!" Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded. Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention destroying TMSTKSBK'S llama, because

Ilutzio

Sorceror
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!"

Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded.
Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention destroying TMSTKSBK'S llama, because beef

(Since i am the Game Master ;) i took the libery of making typographic spaces to make it more readable.)

Radwen

Wanderer
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!"

Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded.
Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention destroying TMSTKSBK'S llama, because beef juice

sordican

Sorceror

Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a macgyver invention destroying TMSTKSBK'S llama, because beef juice taste