RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xtremly bored? Read me.

One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!"

Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded.
Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a McGyver invention destroyed TMSTKSBK's llama, because beef juice tastes slightly better when under cover.

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas

milt

Knight
One day at the Britian Graveyard, I was eating eggs, but my dog barked: "HOLY MARY IS A VIRGIN!"

Frank licked his hairy apple with his leg, and suddenly started masturbating his other llama, but it was female, so the explosion exploded.
Then, explosions went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM as a McGyver invention destroyed TMSTKSBK's llama, because beef juice tastes slightly better when under cover.

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is

Radwen

Wanderer

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly

Twice

Wanderer

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly grammatically-correct

PappaSmurf

Knight

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly grammatically-correct, articulate

Twice

Wanderer

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly grammatically-correct, articulate, retarded

Radwen

Wanderer

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly grammatically-correct, articulate, retarded and

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly grammatically-correct, articulate, retarded and gay

Radwen

Wanderer

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly grammatically-correct, articulate, retarded and gay.

Urine

Twice

Wanderer

So fabulous kings started carcass swinging nymph's biceps; grinding teeth before they realize that fucking llamas is amazingly grammatically-correct, articulate, retarded and gay.

Urine smells.

Radwen

Wanderer

Urine smells. Mother

Camerous

Wanderer

Urine smells. Mother of

milt

Knight

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple

Jeff

Lord

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple skinned

Radwen

Wanderer

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple skinned my

milt don't cheat ! 2 words >=(.

Camerous

Wanderer

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple skinned my head

airwalk

Wanderer

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple skinned my head
and

Radwen

Wanderer

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple skinned my head and raped

Ankron

Wanderer

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple skinned my head and raped nothing. The king of

Camerous

Wanderer
Since Ankron did too many words we'll just delete some of his.

Urine smells. Mother of a pineapple skinned my head and raped nothing. She