RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Decide 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
You Decide 2004!

Just thought I'd Make a thread for election discussion enjoy btw im independent but if I could vote I'd pick bush.

bzk90

Lord
i wouldnt vote even if i could, i personaly think all the canidates are not qualified to run a country, but if i had to pik id say bush is the least stupidest one

psz

Administrator
<rant>All three suck. Nader, Bush, and Kerry all lie, cheat, and steal, and none of them are worth the time to pull the lever.

However, I KNOW what Bush lies about, and how he runs things, so there's NO chance I'd vote for him. I can't trust ANYONE to run a country when they've had 3 businesses go bankrupt prior, and caused (in three years) a larger deficet than *ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED IN THE LAST 200+ YEARS!* (Cept Clinton who, strangely enough, had consecutive surpluses :confused:)

Oh wait, I refuse to vote because they all suck, and "Every Vote Counts" is bullshit (Even Pat Buchanan has said so) becauce even if 20,000 Californians vote R and the rest of the state votes D, they're votes won't be counted in the final "Electorial College" count, only the state amount will. Meaning, as in 2000, you can have a person with less TOTAL votes win a state/country.

Extended example: State A has a population of 50,000,000, and is worth 8 Electoral Points. State B has 10,000,000 and is worth 3 points.

If 26,000,000 people in state A vote D, and 24,000,000 vote R. State A votes R (8 points). If in state B *ALL* 10,000,000 vote R, R only gets... 3 points. EVEN THOUGH R HAD MORE VOTES!!!!!!!!

(True fact: Ross Perot got 15% of the popular vote when he ran, BUT because we use the Electoral College method, he is credited for 0% of the vote)</rant>

(Yes, I KNOW I'm going to regret posting :-P)

dean968

Wanderer
psz said:
<rant>All three suck. Nader, Bush, and Kerry all lie, cheat, and steal, and none of them are worth the time to pull the lever.

However, I KNOW what Bush lies about, and how he runs things, so there's NO chance I'd vote for him.

Oh wait, I refuse to vote because they all suck, and "Every Vote Counts" is bullshit (Even Pat Buchanan has said so) becauce even if 20,000 Californians vote R and the rest of the state votes D, they're votes won't be counted in the final "Electorial College" count, only the state amount will. Meaning, as in 2000, you can have a person with less TOTAL votes win a state/country.

Extended example: State A has a population of 50,000,000, and is worth 8 Electoral Points. State B has 10,000,000 and is worth 3 points.

If 26,000,000 people in state A vote D, and 24,000,000 vote R. State A votes R (8 points). If in state B *ALL* 10,000,000 vote R, R only gets... 3 points. EVEN THOUGH R HAD MORE VOTES!!!!!!!!

(True fact: Ross Perot got 15% of the popular vote when he ran, BUT because we use the Electoral College method, he is credited for 0% of the vote)</rant>

You know i have read alot of your post in the past and not agreed with things you have done but boy did you hit this one on the head

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT ON EVERY THING YOU SAID 100% BECAUSE IF YOU VOTE REALLY MATTERS BUSH WOULD NOT BE THE CURRENT LEADER OF THE USA

AND YES BUSH, KERRY ARE BOTH WORTHLESS

4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH = 5-9000 MORE DEAD US TROOPS BOTH MY BROTHERS ARE OVER THERE RIGHT NOW AND MY BEST FRIEND IS ON THE WAY OVER THERE
PLUS 4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH GAS WILL BE $2.50-$4.50 A GALLON

4 YEARS OF KERRY WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE SAME MAYBE NOT , MAYBE WORSE

S

SkyMonkey

Bush is a FAG!

Bush's DAD is a FAG!

Bush's GRANDAD is a FAG (and a Nazi...)!

...other than that I think I would be like those thousands of people and 'vote for the dead guy' ;)

S

Seven

id vote for ... umm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... trojan man ;)
He could help us alot. Put a condom over the entire country! YAY!

nomad707

Knight
kerry thinks he is a huge war hero, and lied his ass off about how many people he killed and how strong and tough he was. Some of his fellow troop members even were interviewed, and they said whenever kerry heard a gunshot he ducked and shit, one even said when kerry heard a gunshot he jumped off of a moving boat into the water. Bush blows, Kerry Blows. they all blow, Bush is pretty good at getting people killed and raising gas prices, Kerry is pretty good at Make beleive. I dont knwo Who would be better at presedenting, But i say everyone at runuo should pick up a flaming torch and pickaxe (i call front row) and form a mob of a few hundred thousand and go to the white house and demand ryan to be presedent. (ryan is the only person i know thats capable of presidential duty)
! WHOS WITH ME!???!?!??!

Lol......
-R

georox

Wanderer
In 3 years I can vote, my thought is based on what I see/hear honestly. I dont put tons of thought on it, all on TV commercials of elections are on, I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE DAMN GOOD THINGS ABOUT EITHER OF THE TWO FUCK HEADS RUNNING THIS YEAR they just bad mouth each other like a buncha 12 year olds on this forum, HONESTLY what happened to vote for me! I did *insert good thing here* not YOU SUCK! honestly im sick of this. why dont they stop bullshitting us about each other and start actualy running themselves? prove to us maybe there worth half a shit?

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
I hate all the canadates and I hate politics but from what I've seen the lesser of the 2-3 evils is Bush. And personally I think a vote for a liberal is a vote for the trash can.

Banzai

Wanderer
Bush will definately not be getting my vote. He has messed up gas/health care as it is. Not sure if I WILL vote, but if I did... that's a negative on Bush.

Banzai said:
Bush will definately not be getting my vote. He has messed up gas/health care as it is. Not sure if I WILL vote, but if I did... that's a negative on Bush.

It's not Bush's fault gas prices are so high. It's OPEC's fault. The fuckers are tryin to get more money out of us.

S

SkyMonkey

TheOutkastDev said:
It's not Bush's fault gas prices are so high. It's OPEC's fault. The fuckers are tryin to get more money out of us.

Aw BULLISHIT the President can order a 'price freeze' to help the economy if he wanted to BUT all his 'friends' are part of OPEC so he wont...

Fucking ass hole that he is...

psz

Administrator
Fact is Bush, OPEC, Osama, Saudi Princes, Prince Of Bahrain, Condoliza Rice, Dick Cheny, and Donny Rumsfeld *LOVE* the current situation.

They all sell millions of barrels of oil a DAY. Oil is at ~$50/barrel right now.

3 years ago it was, what, $35?

That $15/barrel more they're making.

They're ALL laughing all the way to the bank, while I'm paying as much to fill my current car's gas tank as I did my old car which had TWICE as large a tank :-/

Don't think Kerry's not found a way to make some money himself out of the deal.

SkyMonkey said:
Aw BULLISHIT the President can order a 'price freeze' to help the economy if he wanted to BUT all his 'friends' are part of OPEC so he wont...

Fucking ass hole that he is...

No he can't. Most of the oil we have is imported. He can't issue a price freeze on imported goods. The cost of those goods is determined by how much the exporter is willing to sell them for.

Find a good, legitimate reason to hate Bush. Otherwise, fuck off.

krazeykow

Sorceror
Heres my two cents...

I am not saying which canidate is better, Bush or Kerry, but in my opinion Kerry is an idiot and I would hate to see what he does in office.

Short, simple, and to the point. ;>

Just think of this, depending on who wins. There is that horrible thing we all fear and all try to run from...

THE DRAFT

I don't want that, and i hope we all don't want that.

psz

Administrator
The draft won't happen, regardless of who wins: The congress and senate have both basically said it won't happen (They'd be the ones voting for it, and the potential draftees would be the ones voting THEM out :-P)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Theres no need for the draft nowadays. So many people volunteer that it isnt like it was back in vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.