RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what really sucks...

Marcus247

Wanderer
You know what really sucks...

I went out of town for 3 days to Schillterbahn and the day I left and got there there was a terrist attack here in Laredo,Texas... Where I live... and they shutdown the city so there was no power and then some people from the border rash in about the same time the the power went off and now we have like a terroist warning here and san antionio too. Anyways I run a server so it was shutdown for 3 days... lol :mad:

Interesting. Laredo really doesn't have anything to attack and they didn't alert us here in Houston... and we are one of the largest cities/ports in the United States.

Marcus247

Wanderer
Well wasn't really nothing to attack it's just the fact someone crossed the border line illegally around the same time the blackout happened. They said to be very cautious and report anything suspicious...

Marcus247 said:
Well wasn't really nothing to attack it's just the fact someone crossed the border line illegally around the same time the blackout happened. They said to be very cautious and report anything suspicious...

Its Texas. There are people are always crossing the border illegally.

Marcus247

Wanderer
I guess it's just the fast that they shutdown the city power just to get past the border that set off everyone's alarm...

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Marcus247 said:
I guess it's just the fast that they shutdown the city power just to get past the border that set off everyone's alarm...

That doesn't make any sense... how would they shut down the city's power to get across the border? They would have to cross the border to turn off the power... And how would they have "turned off" the power to the city?

Marcus247

Wanderer
I have no freakin' idea, around the same time they shutdown the city power they rushed into Laredo and I guess with almost all power off they have an advantage to get away... I'm just saying it sucks because I was gone out of town and my servers were down!! :mad: Laredo doesn't know what to think about this and we have terroist warnings because no one knows what they have in there car... (EX. Explosives, Weapons, ect.) :confused:

sidsid

Sorceror
Cmonkey123 said:
That doesn't make any sense... how would they shut down the city's power to get across the border? They would have to cross the border to turn off the power... And how would they have "turned off" the power to the city?

because 90% of workers at the power plant are mexican, and a few of them have connections to body smugglers. They sabotage the power at the time the crossing is taking place, to draw attention away for a few minutes, before the border patrol can get back into focus. Its considered a terrorist activity.

sidsid said:
because 90% of workers at the power plant are mexican, and a few of them have connections to body smugglers. They sabotage the power at the time the crossing is taking place, to draw attention away for a few minutes, before the border patrol can get back into focus. Its considered a terrorist activity.

Shut up. Thats the biggest bullshit reasoning i've ever heard. Do you work in a power plant in Laredo, Texas? NO. So that 90% is just bullshit you made up. Please, before you stereotype Texas again, have true facts. Fucking Californians.

Marcus247

Wanderer
sidsid said:

Kind of what I am saying, but WTF was that for...

mr_wuss

Wanderer
hahah Outkast bitch slapped you

anyhow, I heard everyone from california was gay.

sorta goes along with the 90% shit eh