RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what really sucks...

sidsid

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev said:
Shut up. Thats the biggest bullshit reasoning i've ever heard. Do you work in a power plant in Laredo, Texas? NO. So that 90% is just bullshit you made up. Please, before you stereotype Texas again, have true facts. Fucking Californians.

Thats the most bullshit, counter-destructive unreasoning i've ever heard. Do YOU work in a powerplant in Laredo, TX? NO. So that 90% bullshit you say is not true, hasnt been proven not true. So before you mock my jokes... please have something smart to come back with.

And at least I am fucking......

:)

sidsid said:
Thats the most bullshit, counter-destructive unreasoning i've ever heard. Do YOU work in a powerplant in Laredo, TX? NO. So that 90% bullshit you say is not true, hasnt been proven not true. So before you mock my jokes... please have something smart to come back with.

And at least I am fucking......

:)

Omg the stupidest fucking logic ever. ITS FUCKING SPECULATION UNTIL YOU PROVE IT TO BE TRUE. THEN ITS A FACT. NOT THIS "ITS A FACT UNTIL YOU PROVE IT ISN'T ONE."

Ignorant son of a bitch. Ever watch how historians work on the History Channel?

Revan

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev said:
Omg the stupidest fucking logic ever. ITS FUCKING SPECULATION UNTIL YOU PROVE IT TO BE TRUE. THEN ITS A FACT. NOT THIS "ITS A FACT UNTIL YOU PROVE IT ISN'T ONE."

Exactly

Ravenal

Knight
TheOutkastDev said:

^^ Trust me man, Don't piss him off, your going to much with him, even though i will have to agree with him..

cward

Wanderer
Terrorist attack in Texas? It would have been on the news. Seriously you expect us to believe that BS?

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Marcus247 said:
I went out of town for 3 days to Schillterbahn and the day I left and got there there was a terrist attack here in Laredo,Texas... Where I live... and they shutdown the city so there was no power and then some people from the border rash in about the same time the the power went off and now we have like a terroist warning here and san antionio too. Anyways I run a server so it was shutdown for 3 days... lol :mad:

Not only does it sound like BS, but it also sounds like you're either not from the U.S. or you're 5 years old.

S

shadeuo

bean56 said:
It's sad how many of us watch the history channel or sci fi.
sad? no I think, its great its learning and the more we watch the more knowledgable we are. knowledge is good. now i wish they would add a spelling channel ;)

Mifune

Sorceror
There is a spelling channel... well.. sort of. Have you heard of that ESPN show where they commentate a national spelling bee just like it's a sports event?

Revan

Sorceror
Mifune said:
There is a spelling channel... well.. sort of. Have you heard of that ESPN show where they commentate a national spelling bee just like it's a sports event?
rofl

I'll give y'all courses ^_^