RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You may now sleep tonight...

Killamus

Knight
First off, the puns in there were egg-zacty one too many. Second, I figured that out then I was 7, it took them that long? Serously.

Joeku

Lord
Kiwi said:
neither has god lol
I didn't say that God has been proven.
In fact, (if you read the Bible) you need faith to believe in Him.
I just wanted to clear that up, because he was stating that evolution is truth, and it's not. If he believes in evolution, that's fine with me, but that doesn't make it true.

Kiwi

Knight
Joeku said:
I just wanted to clear that up, because he was stating that evolution is truth, and it's not. If he believes in evolution, that's fine with me, but that doesn't make it true.

fuck this discussion we'll never get anywhere with it

unless you count hoardes of karma (neg or pos doesn't matter) as going somewhere

whores, all of you.

Tru

Knight
PappaSmurf said:
You'd think it was pretty obvious since Dinosaurs hatched from eggs...and Birds evolved from them...
That is now in dispute as well.
Since the bible was mentioned....the birds are listed before the beasts.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Joeku said:
If you knew anything about science, you would know that nothing is ever proven, science takes into account everything that could happen in the future and thus they can never prove something as that would say they are 100% positive that that is how something works there is no way to prove something is 100% true unless you can monitor it and see that it remains true till the end of time. They can say they are 99.9% positive and that is a law. Evolution is listed as a theory, but that is only because of religious fanatics. In science the only way to support a theory is by trying to disprove it.

It is a common misconception of the words "Theory" and "Prove" in science.

When I took my first class in college science the teacher said that we were not allowed to say the word "prove".

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Wow, i deduced this when I was like 10 and I had independent thought? Stupid geneticists. This was my train of thought

Egg>hatch>wtf>turns into a chicken in 3 months>egg>chicken>wrong.

wtf>egg>wtf>egg>wtf>egg>wtf>egg>etcetcetcetc for millions of years>egg>chicken>HOORAY-egg>more chickens>no more wtf>more chickens.

How could the chicken come before the egg, chickens come from eggs, therefore according to this axiom, the egg had to come first.

also, the cat would levitate in quantum indecision.