RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youngest???

C

Cri

Youngest???

Just wondering if theres any one in this community same age as me or younger? Or am I like the sore thumb that sticks out :rolleyes:

Quantos

Lord
You're the sore thumb.

At least it seems like you're trying to be that. If that's not your goal then grow up a little bit.

C

Cri

Quantos said:
You're the sore thumb.

At least it seems like you're trying to be that. If that's not your goal then grow up a little bit.

Hahah, nice reply ;) For sum reason the only time I'm on the RunUO forums is when im baked :eek:

Cabadam

Sorceror
Cri said:
Just wondering if theres any one in this community same age as me or younger? Or am I like the sore thumb that sticks out :rolleyes:
Oh, I image there are younger... the question is how many of them would admit it :rolleyes:

sidsid

Sorceror
whippersnappers. back in my day, we had UOX and LOVED it. None of this newfangled RunUO business. And we walked To the computer!!! Didnt Have those fancy scooters all you lazy bastards are riding noawadays. Daggnabbit I fought in Afghanistan to protect your freedoms you young punks!!!

krazeykow

Sorceror
Since when does age matter?

Respectively, isn't age just a number? Its how the person acts and shows his or her maturity that really matters.

- By the way, I'm 19.... or could I be 9??? You make the decision. :p

Tylius

Sorceror
sidsid said:
whippersnappers. back in my day, we had UOX and LOVED it. None of this newfangled RunUO business. And we walked To the computer!!! Didnt Have those fancy scooters all you lazy bastards are riding noawadays. Daggnabbit I fought in Afghanistan to protect your freedoms you young punks!!!

lol, shit, I could practicly hear the stereo-typical old guy voice saying all that
Funny stuff ;)

psz

Administrator
We used UOX and LOVED it?

You sick bastid. We were STUCK with UOX and loathed it ;->

(Well... Some of the devs at the time we loathed ;->)

Mifune

Sorceror
I'm 18, 19 in July. There are some 40-year-olds who act like 10-year-olds... it's really hard to tell sometimes, this being the internet and all.

Ravatar

Knight
sidsid said:
haha word!!!

Mifune said:
I'm 18, 19 in July. There are some 40-year-olds who act like 10-year-olds... it's really hard to tell sometimes, this being the internet and all.

So true. I just had a 38 year old man get his panties all in a wad because I closed a thread in here that i deemed not "within reason."

Spencer

Wanderer
I think everyone is around the same age, accept for people like me who are too lazy to get off our asses and get jobs! :D