RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youngest???

Deliri

Wanderer
...im younger. lots younger. ^^ dont feel like saying my true age though, id probably get flamed into hell.

G

GoldDraco13

Anyone remember owning a Pong Game system, the one with the 2 paddles?

(btw, loaded question to find all the older people on the forums)

:p

*remembers* ah Pong, PacMan and Lunar Lander how I miss you all.

I'd be inclined to say that 'online' age differs greatly from 'real' age. I'd say your true age is at least 75% determined by how you manage to behave online (and offline for that matter).

One of the main reasons why I rarely give out my 'real' age is because it tends to 'fudge' how people think of you. People will approach you completely differently when your age says 40 instead of 14 when in fact a 40 year old can behave like a 14 year old and vice versa.

People have a tendency to reveal their 'true' age after only a few posts here and there anyway so I hardly ever look at the age indicator.

I guess if time is relative, age must be as well hehe

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Ya i remember xtreme pong for the n64!!!11!!1
Btw im 15.
16 in february.
But im probably bigger than most of you so there.

opie369

Wanderer
damn i still have an atari. What does that tell you about me? anyway I am not really that old just arti games were the thing and they still are. I stillk have my old nes as well as others anywho I am 21 not old not young just a little inane.

weaselboy246

Wanderer
Captain The First said:
*remembers* ah Pong, PacMan and Lunar Lander how I miss you all.

I'd be inclined to say that 'online' age differs greatly from 'real' age. I'd say your true age is at least 75% determined by how you manage to behave online (and offline for that matter).

One of the main reasons why I rarely give out my 'real' age is because it tends to 'fudge' how people think of you. People will approach you completely differently when your age says 40 instead of 14 when in fact a 40 year old can behave like a 14 year old and vice versa.

People have a tendency to reveal their 'true' age after only a few posts here and there anyway so I hardly ever look at the age indicator.

I guess if time is relative, age must be as well hehe

Revan

Sorceror
As I do have the skills of a professional psychologist I can easily tell what age this "Captain the First" has.

But, I will not write it down as I have to pee.