RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your dream date....

Alcyone

Sorceror
My husband, Carl. If he's not available, I guess Rick Springfield will do. And hey, you didn't answer your own question.

nekron_14

Sorceror
Lol agreed... And if I couldn't take her on a date, then I guess I could always take this girl I know named Destiny (who is also smokin hot) :D

FireSoul

Wanderer
hmm interesting question. I can't think of anyone offhand. I've always said my ideal mate would be tall, dark and distracted.

FireSoul

Wanderer
nekron_14;648653 said:
Indeed... I agree entirely. :rolleyes:

Another great quality is absenteism, my ex hubby used to have to go out of town for work for 3 weeks every 6 weeks. I'm sure that's why we were together for 8 years.

Johabius

Knight
While I agree with Killamus in principle, I'd rather my woman just hands me a stack of one dollar bills, and sends me to the titty bar on my own.;)

My dream date. It would involve getting away from the kids. I figure a nice quiet dinner with my wife at a nice restaurant, a bottle of wine, and lots of sexing afterwards.

Johabius

Knight
Anti-Basic;648714 said:
Uhhh... WTF @ the last two posts.
He did say anyone. My wife happens to be the anyone that I would much rather spend time with than any other woman on the planet. She has her crazy moments (the whole "taking off to WV" debacle), but she is the only woman in the world who actually gets me.

Johabius;648717 said:
He did say anyone. My wife happens to be the anyone that I would much rather spend time with than any other woman on the planet. She has her crazy moments (the whole "taking off to WV" debacle), but she is the only woman in the world who actually gets me.

This has nothing to do with your post... but I just noticd the semi-invisible cog in your avatar. lol.

Johabius

Knight
Storm33229;648718 said:
This has nothing to do with your post... but I just noticd the semi-invisible cog in your avatar. lol.
Yeah I use that as my "watermark" on my Incredimail stationery as well.

Alcyone;648625 said:
My husband, Carl. If he's not available, I guess Rick Springfield will do. And hey, you didn't answer your own question.

lol if only i looked at this post id known who ya was immediatly.

my dream date is the woman i happen to be moving in with soon my gf the love of my life

Lysdexic

Sorceror
My fiance by a long shot! She's 5'3" of pure sexy ;) . If I had never found her though, I would have to go for Lucy Liu... there's just something about a woman who can kick your ass and still look good!