RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your FAIL! Favourite(s)

Vorspire

Knight
Your FAIL! Favourite(s)

FAIL! -We all know what the FAIL! meme is... But what is your favourite(s)?

All courtesy of Shipment of Fail

Admin God

Wanderer
Dear Vorspire,

I suggest stopping all post similar in nature to the ones in this thread on RunUO and joining the 4chan community. I think this would be a much better fit.

~Admin God

Rosetta

Wanderer
Alex21;768996 said:
presuming you are female, using the word owned just owned you.

lol so the fact that I don't have a penis takes the ability to say "owned" away?
Wow I thought it just meant I couldn't pee standing up.

Admin God

Wanderer
Rosetta;768998 said:
lol so the fact that I don't have a penis takes the ability to say "owned" away?

Heh, I didn't realize that either. Maybe I shouldn't have slept so much during science class.

Vorspire

Knight
Not one of you can keep on fucking topic these days can you?

Admin God;768949 said:
Dear Vorspire,

I suggest stopping all post similar in nature to the ones in this thread on RunUO and joining the 4chan community. I think this would be a much better fit.

~Admin God

Fuck you.

Rosetta;768995 said:
*Blinks*...You just owned yourself in one sentence. Don't do that lol =]

Fuck you.

Alex21;768987 said:
heck they entertained me, not that it is a hard thing to do....

Oh man, fuck you most of all!

Just kidding :)

Vorspire

Knight
This isn't fucking america either, this is cyberspace. If i wanted to speak the local language i'd speak binary.

And you should know that American-English is a derivative of original, functional english.

American english is like a chinese motorcycle, it runs good for the firt 10 minutes then falls apart.

Vorspire;769034 said:
This isn't fucking america either, this is cyberspace. If i wanted to speak the local language i'd speak binary.

And you should know that American-English is a derivative of original, functional english.

American english is like a chinese motorcycle, it runs good for the firt 10 minutes then falls apart.
I like how you got so upset over a joke.

YouTube - Pack of Fags

Oh and at least the receptionist on our version of The Office is actually hot.

Vorspire

Knight
I'm sorry, I've been pissy all day, my other-half is at her time of the month, damn gankers on WoW, some faggot tried to hack my hotmail account (with epic FAILure) and I can't aford to go to a friends b-day party tonight, so I'm stuck in the house as usual. :(

Rosetta

Wanderer
Vorspire your posts in recent threads have mostly been pics often off topic as well - what did you expect?

I will post a pic to make you happy.

And since you really wanted one that was "on topic" - even though it's a tired old and boring topic... Most of the pics have been seen and lost the edge to be funny for much longer.

Radwen

Wanderer
Lol, it took me a long time to understand what was happening. Favorite and favourite are both accepted here :p.

Vorspire

Knight
Rosetta;769077 said:
Vorspire your posts in recent threads have mostly been pics often off topic as well - what did you expect?

I will post a pic to make you happy.

And since you really wanted one that was "on topic" - even though it's a tired old and boring topic... Most of the pics have been seen and lost the edge to be funny for much longer.

You have the worst taste in FAIL! I have seen so far.

And I'm pretty sure I stated I knew it was an old topic in my first post, but thanks for pying attention and stting the obvious yet again.

As for those pics in other threads, 2 of which related to the topic and the others related to the post obove them, is that hard to understand or comprehend?

Alex21

Sorceror
Rosetta;768998 said:

at my age, the simple answer is yes.