RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your FAIL! Favourite(s)

Rosetta

Wanderer
Vorspire;769104 said:
You have the worst taste in FAIL! I have seen so far.

And I'm pretty sure I stated I knew it was an old topic in my first post, but thanks for pying attention and stting the obvious yet again.

As for those pics in other threads, 2 of which related to the topic and the others related to the post obove them, is that hard to understand or comprehend?

You are really too angry and taking things very personally...calm down :p. It's a silly pic thread and you are getting all apeshit about it.

And I have no taste in "fail", I think it's a stupid trend and that was kind of the point of the one fail pic I posted. But I guess that went over your head.

Anti-Basic;769154 said:
Don't worry rosetta, alex can't pee standing up either.

lol =]

Bleach

Knight
Vorspire;769104 said:
You have the worst taste in FAIL! I have seen so far.

And I'm pretty sure I stated I knew it was an old topic in my first post, but thanks for pying attention and stting the obvious yet again.

As for those pics in other threads, 2 of which related to the topic and the others related to the post obove them, is that hard to understand or comprehend?

But a cock in your mouth and shut the fuck up.
If you hate the thread, stop coming.

I think I'll start posting here every day, just to piss you off.

Bleach

Knight

Vorspire

Knight
Ain't seen that one before, lol.

As for bleach.. rofl.. quitter.. now you can't annoy me by posting here every day, roflmao. Hypocrit.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Vorspire;769521 said:
Ain't seen that one before, lol.

As for bleach.. rofl.. quitter.. now you can't annoy me by posting here every day, roflmao. Hypocrit.

i'll take you on! :mad:

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Rosetta;768998 said:
lol so the fact that I don't have a penis takes the ability to say "owned" away?
Wow I thought it just meant I couldn't pee standing up.

I DON'T BUY IT!

I bet you've got a bigger penis than all the wee lil boys here (including me :p)

Johabius

Knight
I respectfully ask for you to remove that link from your post please. My wife has nothing to do with your beef with me.