RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Favorite Anime

Radwen

Wanderer
Goods animes, but psychological animes are the best.
Like:
Evangelion
GantZ
Elfen Lied
Mind Game
Monster
Perfect Blue
Boogiepop Phantom
Paranoia Agent
FLCL

Although GantZ the manga is far far superior to the anime.

not in any order of favorite
1.Fullmetal Alchemist
2.Inuyash
3.Cowboy Bebop
4.Ghost in the Shell
5.Trigun

and old old ones that where made back when they where not called Anime

1) Speed Racer
2) Tobor
3) Astro Boy

Mortis

Knight
1. Robotech

The one and only.

I thought This show was decent back in my early twenty's. lol 1985.

bzk90

Lord
fullmetal alchemist
berserk (though the manga is better)
12 kingdoms (the books are better)
evangelion
gits
samurai x OVA

Radwen

Wanderer
bzk90;750537 said:
fullmetal alchemist
berserk (though the manga is better)
12 kingdoms (the books are better)
evangelion
gits
samurai x OVA
Lol I forgot gits in my list :rolleyes:.
I think I'll actually re-watch the whole thing on this new TV. The question is .. do I have the time? Should take about 24 hours...

Just watched Samurai X, its pretty good.

Tribal;750558 said:
personally ne thing with tenticals going into a vagina
I've got plenty of good ones. Wait no, I formatted my drive and gave my desktop to a friend. Fuck. Maybe I can check with recovery tools when I'm back in Canada. Or just download them again .. Something the devil angel was pretty entertaining.

Kenny164

Sorceror
The only 2 I watched, i'll be using the other posts in this thread for recommendations though :D:

1. FullMetal alchemist
  2. Bleach (and still watching)

Hate to be the only 1 to say Bleach thus-far though.

Peoharen

Sorceror
I don't watch enough of them to make a favorites list >.>

Umm... Dragon Ball Z, and Gundam Wing...
Yeah, I think that is it.

bzk90

Lord
expand your mind...if you are on high speed internet you should avoid cartoon network anime at all cost...the few decent series that get ported to CN/Toonami/AS get censored to a point where they can no longer be considered anime.

bzk90;750764 said:
expand your mind...if you are on high speed internet you should avoid cartoon network anime at all cost...the few decent series that get ported to CN/Toonami/AS get censored to a point where they can no longer be considered anime.

actualy - anime from japan is up to their rating of "advance teen" or pre-R - how ever they define it - but would be equivelent of light R here (some topless allowed, and strong language)

anything above that is considered Manga and not anime by them
and since they are the creators, i would look to them to be the difining of which is which

but yes they do censor a lot of it - to be shown in the US

but the tenticle type ones are not anime, but manga, and to me, most of that is just grose and junk

of course though where else can you watch a man grope a 15 year old's ass on tv and only get a pg rating lol

Makaar

Sorceror
In no order (all in Jap, not Dub) , Dragon Ball (all but GT), Tenchi (all but the newer ones like the OVA3), Cowboy Bebop, Most Ghibli, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Love Hina...I would say Ghibli tops my list, like Mononoke, Howl, Kiki, Cagliostro, Pompoko, or Spirited Away...always cheer me up from my usually dreary life. :)

Just my two cents.